Testing 224: Farming! (continued)

Just updated with a fix for the pigment processor. @james will post full release notes soon

6 Likes

Agreed. I’ve been saying that for a while, and I really hope it’ll get a fix before the update goes to live.

It’s the same thing with the colored bits on power coils. They’re supposed to have a glowy texture, but in testing, they look almost disabled :

On live :

It’s not an insane difference in this case, but you can’t deny that there’s one.

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s on the todo list to review and resolve.

Please let us know if any other machine or items look incorrect. It’s a big help.

6 Likes

Updated OP with details of Testing 224.5

20 Likes

running to see that in action right away!!

7 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion about skill cap and systems (moved from farming update post)

Will you be allowing crafting tables to be sprayed as well?

2 Likes

Yep. Anything else?

5 Likes

Will we be able to tint our trousers?

7 Likes

Mosaic, marble, refined gravel and wicker?

I understand that not being able to spray them may have to do with making them keep their value for their tint, though it won’t be any different from spraying 45 refined rock instead of spraying 50 finished mosaic, except I’ll have to use 5 more spray cans if I want to spray the finished result. The end result is the same.

All the blocks and items, like the concept tease said? :smiley: The only place I was planning on using the machine was on gleam. Especially after realising it’s more just for small accents in builds and you won’t be able to get even a smartstack of the correct colour pigment in your hands without enormous effort. Gleam was the main thing that could be used effectively in small quantities to give your build that extra flare. LEDs too, but they take their colour from gleam don’t they?

2 Likes

Testing updated again! @james will be along with release notes in a bit

5 Likes

so can someone tell me how to forge liquid collecting tools. I just want to prep for when the update hits.

Venerable gum on hammer, alex, or shovel i believe

3 Likes

coo l thanks :smile_cat:

I hope this means gleam at one point ! It would be so nice to be able to have those cool accent colors in builds that currently aren’t around ! <3 fingers crossed for Dev approval haha

4 Likes

Can we paint mud?

1 Like

No, no white mud for you xD

3 Likes

Red why must you crush my dreams!

1 Like

We can paint tree timber & rock = natural blocks…therefore, we should be able to paint mud, gravel, ash, tangle, thorns, etc. :grin: (hey, trying doesn’t hurt lol)

4 Likes