Concept Art: Tinting Machines + Sprays

Introducing concepts for the tinting system which will come with farming. After harvesting the right colours, you can process the items into a spray to colour your furniture blocks and crafted items either by hand or in bulk with the machine!

Other versions

73 Likes

:smile::smile::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Hmm does this mean new furniture too?

4 Likes

Ehmm, furniture? What furniture? And can it only be used to tint the few items we have or also blocks?

3 Likes

oh that looks awesome! epic stuff coming, cant wait!

This is awesome. Imagine the possibilities.

Could also release a body paint that goes with the theme of getting covered in different paints to simulate doing it by hand hahahaha

Edit: is that cotton cloth rolls on those machines???

2 Likes

Get the fluff out.

Good god you people are making me feel like a kid right now. Legitimately just leaned over and told my wife ‘Jesus Christ this games like a Christmas feeling over and over again with this farming update they’re working on.’

She just smiled. I don’t geek out much but she knows this is the most geeked I’ve been in over 10 years for a damn video game.

Not gonna lie, feeling like a kid is pretty fun.

14 Likes

Foreshadowing a furniture update coming? :eyes:

1 Like

Sooo please tell me the couches will be blocks. So there’s end blocks and middle blocks so we can set them to the desired size

5 Likes

Now that is :ok_hand:

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Awesome boys and girls;
Can’t wait to tint (put another color) on my blocks :rainbow: :+1::+1:
Keep it coming… nice …

I second this request. I would like to shape my couches around.
Tinting sprays? Now you’re just spoiling us. :sunglasses:

1 Like

A question though that I PLEAAASE would like an answer for (and i am sure many would). Is it only blocks? So sand, foliage, rocks, etc? We can’t tint grass/surface resources/flowers?? Thanks!

1 Like

I would like to petition to be able to spray tan my fellow oortians. Even if it’s only temporary.

9 Likes

Open up a whole new market there hahahaha

2 Likes

Have patience Red;
I’m sure they (the dev’s) will do it the right way for us :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’d be in direct competition with their skins for cubits but I felt like if it was temporary than maybe it’d generate more hype to purchase your own perma skin via cubits.

1 Like

I just want to know if i should continue collecting samples from the exos or not xD

1 Like

I can barely handle the anticipation. This post doesn’t help ease it lol. My hillside farm is almost complete. Bring It On!!

(^^ Will it be big enough? Too big? Need. More. Input. :sweat_smile: )

7 Likes

Furniture AND dyes? :heart_eyes: I’m going to be one busy Oortian! Gives me incentive to keep working on the (hopefully) prettier house I have in the works… my gal wants some luxury! :wink:

These look great!

3 Likes