Farming - Coming to Testing today!

:eyes::eyes::eyes: Finallyyyy

1 Like

Emm, this might be interpreted in 2 ways, on gem worlds or lucent exoworlds or gem exoworlds or lucent exoworlds.

must be all gem and lucent worlds me thinks, meaning gem regular and exo and lucent exo (since no regular lucent atm)

If I remember correctly @jesshyland posted art of the machine that would process them as bulk blocks.

Bad memory it was @Minyi

yeah am hoping the ‘exo’ has been added to lucent because those are the only lucent worlds we have right now.

On the other hand, since it is to make paints making them on available on exo worlds means we have more reasons to go there…

… but it also means any paints we make are then also, like the blocks from that planet, limited (in availability)…

Was kinda hoping that with lots of playing we could get ANY colour in ANY amount we want at ANY time…

3 Likes

I don’t think it was confirmed to process blocks, and I assumed it’s the same as machine as in this quote. The quote only mentions the machine to output sprays, but I guess we’ll see later today :slight_smile:

edit:
After further reading I found this, so you’re probably right. My memory seems to be spotty :smiley:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t speculate about any particular feature or mechanic until we can actually see them in-game on testing.

The announcement post is giving us some detail but remains a bit vague – and in fairness, it doesn’t have to be specific since we’ll soon find out anyway.

1 Like

I really hope goo isn’t an exo world only thing.

6 Likes

Was just about to post that :sweat_smile:

Tho I was wrong on the person :sweat_smile:

Sounds awesome, can’t wait, thank you all for all your hard work on everything, it is much appreciated! :slight_smile: I’m sure I’ll be sinking a lot of time into farming and painting!

I can’t wait to start testing.

1 Like

I have a feeling that goo will only be exo’s until they actually make permanent lucent planets. If they do this I think maybe Exos should come round a little more frequently.

2 Likes

Alot of thanks and love from me to you Devs <3

3 Likes

@SamF
what time can we expect it roughly?
I could plan my day instead of checking every few minutes - please work with your testers here.

Great news. Now let see if it actually works as intented :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm don’t think it’ll be anything but exos being as its gem and lucent exos. Tho maybe it’ll be put on new permanent t6+ planets going forward.

Yea probably exo only to keep the goo in limited supply

If they’re on exo only, the rock colour they’re hanging from, and only in cave roofs I’m already afraid how this is going to play out :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I am totally sure this won’t be hanging out over lava 100m from shore. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

was just thinking, what’s the point of them being of the block color if the pigment depends on atmosphere when farming anyway

wouldn’t it be better if they had a color defined by the palette system like all the other plants, flowers etc?

or is there something there I don’t understand?

1 Like