Concept Art: Tinting Machines + Sprays

:open_mouth: I see what you did there. :wink::grin:

6 Likes

Did someone say color run?

10 Likes

I love color runs. Glow in the dark 5k runs are the funnest things in the world.

The first time I did one I was like this is horrific. Then by the end of the run it was fantastic and hilarious.

Fast forward several years and now my favorite ones are the color runs with copious amounts of alcohol during and after the run. Itā€™s just too much fun.

2 Likes

Alcohol + running sounds like a barf scene of family guy waiting to happen :face_vomiting::joy:

3 Likes

If you ever get the chance to go, this is probably one of the funnest things in the world. I lived in Pensacola for close to 40 years. McGuires is known around the world. Celebs come and post their autographed 1$ bills all throughout the pub. The ceiling and walls are quite literally blanketed in the.

Ok way way off topic, Iā€™m sorry guys!!! But all this color itā€™s amazing! We can have color runs in game! Tie it in to a future gleambow event!!!

1 Like

Bigger! For my own place, Iā€™m trying to make sure I have plenty of my farming grid modules ready, but each one of them takes at least 1k refined rock to make, so itā€™s taking a whileā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Always open to trying stuff but i have a feeling it wouldnt end well for me lol. I will keep it in mind though, one of my buddies lives in pensacola.

Back on topicā€¦I wonder if this machine will have coils? :thinking:

If they do, lets hope they donā€™t require Umbris to craft 'em. Iā€™m starting to think that Umbris exo worlds are mythical.

5 Likes

Hell yes.

10 chars

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to see an umbris only coil and for it to require 720 for the proper amount of refined umbris. Can you imagine the insanity weā€™d have? I think mining etiquette might be thrown out the window. Lol

Conversely, could you imagine if the RNG was lootbox rng and we had an exo spawn that was covered in umbris as the top level? I mean itā€™s RNG so theoretically this should be possible?

1 Like

I hope we get precision spray cans that only affect 1/4th of the block face!

*accidentally deletedā€¦

2 Likes

Wow I hadnā€™t thought of that.

Oh Jesus I just had a mind blow. Are you implying street art and/or graffiti?

CAN WE DO STREET ART WITH THIS SPRAY CANS?!?!

@Minyi surely you want us to be hoodlums!! Make it so :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

The last time I asked, the reason we canā€™t sit was because they hadnā€™t figured out to allow us into the blockā€¦ I do agree more furniture would be nice even if we couldnā€™t sit on it right away.

1 Like

Yesā€¦ Exo still will probably be easier to get colors versus the complex process to mix. Iā€™d expect it be more expensive at some level to mix too.

2 Likes

middle bottom row is my favorite machine concept :sunglasses:

Last I heard there are two machines - one to apply and one to mix. I didnā€™t ask about coilsā€¦

1 Like

The resemblance of an ink printer cartridge makes my blood pressure rise to critical levels :joy:

3 Likes

Some quick fan art xD made in blender

24 Likes

Quick someone got a 3D printer they can make one of these in?

3 Likes

GNIIIIII
Canā€™t wait canā€™t wait canā€™t wait cantwaitcantwaitcantwaitgniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
[implosion imminent - please, throw the goblin in a lake to drown the nervous reaction]

2 Likes