(Non) Competition Time - Decorate the Sanctum for the Farming Update

You can even make relatively good photo-rooms within the sanctum, too. Use some pure white unrefined gleam or maybe some marble and you’ll have a pretty neutral background for any block.

You’ll want to make a sealed cube/room to prevent the sanctum’s ambience light.

So I’ve discovered! However, I do have an issue where the blocks seem to become indestructible for… reasons?

Save the current version and then reset/reload it; then you can break those blocks again. Annoying issue to be sure. :slight_smile:

Dang. I was hoping there was a better option. Still, this is cool! I may not have the design sense to contribute pretty designs here, but I can at least contribute pictures and knowledge elsewhere now that I know this is a thing. :smiley:

What is the delay for this ?

Do you mean the actual farming update?

The thread about it was updated with today’s list of fixes 8 hours ago.

Bugs still being reported 6 hours ago.

1 Like

What is our delay to build that farming sanctum ?

Nothing that I am ware of I started mine. I was glad they added the crop maturing ability (have not tried it yet). I do wish they allowed liquids to flow but I can get around that.

Btw. I did construct a stripped down version of the sanctum with most of the blocks removed if anyone wants to get a copy.

2 Likes

Wow :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::+1: Beautiful

2 Likes

Is there any way to mature a large field of plants without having to touch each one with the Sanctum editor?

Have u tried this?

2 Likes

Sort of but it was more of a jumping up and down and hitting various keys. . . .

1 Like

Non Competition time? Please don’t ban dodge ball.

1 Like

I tried the Sanctum edit, something really annoying is the block becoming indestructible. I wanted to give it a shot but having to save and reload the map to fix the blocks makes me not want to play with it.

1 Like

Yes, I ran into that, too. It’s kind of frustrating!

I have run into the same thing sporadically. Tried to determine the f there was a pattern, but no luck so far.

idk most of the time i was placing a block and wanted to destroy it, it went indestructible

1 Like

I’ve found you can place a block, destroy it, and the next time you place it, it becomes indestructible. I have not attempted placing a DIFFERENT block there, but I think the same thing happens if there’s already a block, you destroy it, and place it again.

I know I am over a week late to submit, but it took me a while to mature all the plants

16 Likes

Whilst incredible… I think that might be “too” big, if only because the sanctum has no low-level detail chunks so on a low terrain detail graphics option you would just get invisible areas around

1 Like