Testing 232: Closed Storage and Decorative Blocks!

Yeah, this is the one I’m really saving up/stashing for. :heart_eyes: It will make for absolutely gorgeous flooring, IMO. Looks like a really nice carpet. I dropped several hundred grand on mats this weekend, haha. :wink:

4 Likes

Ah, my poor PS4 plebeian friend, I don’t know if I have a hundred to share, but I took these :

17 Likes

I already went through that problem I build my storage room to use stone container, then I changed my mind and decided to craft a brunch of wood shelves. When y started placing them I could only slowly clap at me because I had to redo the entire walls to place something behind.

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated! :slight_smile: Another poor lil PS4 urchin here who is very grateful for anything y’all care to post! :wink:

I’ve been buying up tons of the regular and enriched bonding agents in particular… suppose I’d save a lot if I just made them, but not too big on making those.

3 Likes

Actually for me, i like that they have cuts up and down and on the sides. You can place an ornate wall behind then (deco gleam for example) and this way, it would show even behind the storages. Hidden light + beautiful design :grin:

4 Likes

The order is a tad weird and probably some are missing, lemme know if there’s any I missed that you would like to see!

Lots of image recipes

5 Likes

Hmpf, still can’t go on Testing currently, kinda annoying, do have another steam account I could use but would need to make a new base, etc.

@vdragon when you look into that lattice chisel bug thing can you please un-stuck my character? It keeps getting the “character still connected, please try again later” but it has been a while now!

I think the issue is that the prestige calculation is failing. We have an update that resolves this and will get it deployed soon.

4 Likes

Those filigree are really nice. Everything really. If we can get the meta rock requirement changed to all rocks this update would be perfect for me.

One question on the marble border. Does the refined gleam color have any effect on the color of the light in the block or is it always the same color?

1 Like

Any change someone post deco ice recipe?

1 Like

test server is offline?

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

For everyone interested in recipes, just bear in mind that:

Plan and/or buy things speculatively at your own risk.

5 Likes

The recipes are also available on the wiki.

1 Like

So I guess that clears everything up! Let’s zip it and release it!! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I am very excited about all this. :smiley:

3 Likes

with all these amazing new blocks plus the easy coil/machine repair, there is definitely a case for building a whole new workshop…

5 Likes

Yeah looking forwards to only needing access to 1 power coil! I may even put it behind a door so it’s super neat

1 Like

Im really considering this myself. Considering the lighting update ruined my build, new blocks, new storage, and cheaper marble/mosaic might finally make me do it officially

4 Likes

NOOOOOOOO! The concrete needs to stay super smooth! It’s for doing cool color contours and stuff!!

Don’t take that away! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

Well, I’d rather have a block really made with “super smooth for plain colors” as main intent.

Like, concrete isn’t supposed to be super smooth…