Testing 24 - Report issues here

That’s not a bug, just a strange feature ^^ same thing happens when you interact with machines

1 Like

Are warp conduits supposed to disappear after a single use? Just checking because it seems like the 500 coin cost would be a good enough gate to keep you from warp spamming. Mining up 10 rock and 10 timber is just a minor inconvenience compared to that.

i dunno if its a bug or if its just maybe something on my end. but often time if i try and turn or spin in place it gets very jittery and and forces me back to the original way i was facing keeping me from being able to turn often. almost like rubberbanding but only when i turn

I got a really fun graphical glitch. All of my storage units suddenly were showing their bottom right slot object at the size of the storage unit. The two exceptions were as follows:

1. When a wall slab was in the bottom right slot the top left slot item got blown up instead.
  2. When there were no items in the box, the box appeared normally

I should note that this occurred directly after warping back to my home base and that restarting the game fixed the issue.
Also, the containers still functioned normally. I didn’t think to try removing the objects to see what it would do before I restarted :frowning:

1 Like

Minor bug: when you’re in the inventory and view the context menu for an item, this shows you only the maximum (27) of an item of the items group. This should show total (33) items IMO.

Small thing, but the ability to rebind camera cycle ‘R’ to another key would be awesome. Sometimes I’m looking at a machine and I want to access my inventory, instead of the object. As it is, I have either look away and press ‘E’ or move my hand and press ‘I’. I’d like to map inventory to ‘R’ so i can easily access my inventory while looking at an interactive object, but then my camera gets all screwy. I know I could use another key, but ‘R’ is 'R’eally convienient :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know weather to report it as a bug or not. I found a prefab sticking out of the terrain. Maybe if you change the flat base can fit better in the terrain.

1 Like

No bug. That was one of the prefabs in this thread. Back when we didn’t know how they would spawn in the world :x.

2 Likes

@Zerus, yes Warps are temporary, Portals are permanent.

@b00n, When you push I to open the inventory screen, what do you seen. You are supposed to see yourself in 3rd person on the left and inventory on the right. Thanks

As you have 27 Metamorphic Rocks and 6 Sedimentary Rocks in the second screenshot, they will not be combined in this case. They would have to be the same type in order to be stacked together.

Just wanted to check but are there plans to add additional audio and visual feedback when taking damage? I just died to a spitter without even realizing I was being attacked. :stuck_out_tongue:

Spitters had noise before update 22, so I assume that it’s either being reworked or was somehow disabled.

Yes that’s the plan. Ultimately we will have a nice full screen effect to show this, but in the meantime we’ve added a log message, which you should see in an upcoming build.

Okay cool! I already see the log messages but my brain is already filtering the log out of focus when I’m mining since it’s full of information that I normally don’t need. Thanks for the info. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I’m not understanding. So, if I have five rocks of different types I can’t craft the warp conduit. It’s correct?

Your original comment was about why certain items cannot be combined, whereas here you’re asking whether a Warp Conduit can be crafting using more than one type of rock. The answer to that is yes you can, regardless of whether it’s the same type of rock or different types of rock, it will still count. In the first screenshot it shows that you already have the required number of rocks, you just need some timber.

I mean that in the first screenshot shows the counter 5/27 but really should be 5/33 if the two types are added together. In the second screenshot just it shows how many I have of each type as reference. I hope you can understand what I mean.

Sorry for the confusing posts, I want to contribute to the community but sometimes it is very difficult to express myself in English.