Testing 241: Beacon Reclaims!

I have dreams about that lol

4 Likes

I’m sorry that’s a pipedream, a mere fantasy, sigh

1 Like

To everyone here take this as seriously as possible

6 Likes

Hmmm is it Ma Rainbow Dash on Ultima (^-^)

2 Likes

giphy%20(7)

4 Likes

The wood (and I assume stone) signs look way more subdued/muted, and remind me somewhat of old school rpg signs you’d find on magic/item stores etc. Kind of cool and I think could fit in well in a lot of builds without being too loud.

5 Likes

Boundless is a sandbox, with something for everyone. There is no singular “style” that must be adhered to. If this was the case, we would not have the fun LED interactive blocks, candy totems, Gleambows, Oorty dolls, or other things that are pure fun. If it’s not your style, hopefully there are some things that are.
Let people have fun & enjoy themselves. It’s a game for fun & entertainment :wink:

7 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking, reminded me of classic RPGs, a wood one with drink and food would be great in my little dining area. :slight_smile:

And I might stick this one on a centraforge… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

slot

Sorry

5 Likes

Who designed these things?
Wonderstruck.

But who designed the emojis?

Do you see the difference?

In the end, I have no reason to care, since I won’t use 95% of them myself. But if a poop-castle shows-up next to my place with a giant poop-emoji on it, better have a fire-suit handy because I’m gonna come right back here with a flame-thrower.

3 Likes

I do, and it’s fine imo. It’s fun. Some people will have fun with it or make use of them. People have been using them in chat already and asking for them on signs instead of having to waste so many characters trying to draw them with text. And James said:

BTW…people have already been creating huge Poo pixel art and naming their beacons/towns Poo this and Poo that :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Not being funny here, but isn’t the inclusion of a poo emoji just enabling more behaviour like that? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, so why not give them more tools to do even better poo stuff?

Eh. What Stretchious said.

Same with all the potentially offensive emojis. Why not remove them from the list?! Why keep the middle-finger? Who’s going to make something positive with it?
Why keep all the religious emojis?

What’s the list of emojis that you think should be removed?

2 Likes

:eggplant::cucumber::peach::fu: :banana::peanuts:

6 Likes

Waiting for the one who lists all the emojis lol.

This ones probably shouldnt be in sings :face_vomiting::poop: :fu:

Edit:

Changed my mind with poop emoji. It can stay I will use it for my ice cream shop.

4 Likes

D: I say keep Da :poop: I got alot of funny ideas for that 1 but all the others yesh those bad lol

1 Like

Make it pink and Im in :grimacing::laughing:

2 Likes

I think it would make more sense to list of all of the ones that actually make sense in the Boundless universe - many of then don’t imo.

7 Likes

I disagree - the list of emojis Luca posted is huge. Let people have fun if they want to :blush:
Without fun we wouldn’t have LED blocks, candy totems, unicorn horn & scuba mask wearables, etc.

7 Likes

Again, it’s comparing apples to oranges.
The things you’re listing aren’t subject to be offensive. Stop acting like we’re saying “remove the fun things”, seriously! And for the Nth time, these things were designed by Wonderstruck, while the emojis weren’t!

The religious symbols can definitely be the cause of issues.
The middle-finger is definitely meant to be offensive.
Stuff like that : :star_of_david: :latin_cross: :star_and_crescent: :fu:
Are those “fun” additions ?! You see someone put-up a sign with a middle-finger targeted at your place, would you be like “oh, that’s a fun use of emojis :grin:!”?
Most likely, you’d be like “I’m going to report that!”.
But then, why even add the middle-finger emoji?!

4 Likes