Testing 243: Smarter Stacks and Stability!

1 Like

Literal transparency from developers. Can’t say they don’t listen.

6 Likes

It’s it’s… idk but I wants it anyway
giphy

10 Likes

It looks to me like great :boundless: modeling art.
Just add some textures and/or colors :+1: :+1:

@jesshyland
I can do that too…
… Only with the difference that you don’t know what this is now :sunglasses:
Keep on :boundless: Building.

2 Likes

Joining the 3D modelstuff challenge

1 Like

As someone who regularly has an overabundance of copper, I look forward to making lots of copper doors! :+1:

Thanks for that! But can we add that AOE boon u removed from spanners and add it to transformation chisels?

1 Like

Sounds interesting, could you let me know of some use cases you would have for an AOE chisel so i can picture what you guys would be using it for? :alien:

1 Like

I actually use transformation chisels just to turn gems to other gem types in their respective order. Like diamond to ruby etc. I have a 10x5 spot against a wall and I place all my compacted gems against it and then go down the line and transform each 1 at a time. If i had AOE capability, i could transform 9 at a time.

AOE is for explosions.
Adjacent is for neighbors.

3 Likes

We need a machine for that not a chisel.

5 Likes

That was going to be my other suggestion, thanks for pointing that out. Yes, a machine to transform ss’s at a time would be great!

1 Like

What about fists? Why do we have the adjacent boon if it does nothing :frowning:

1 Like

i wish i could filter slots in chests etc so i could set a chest to lets say just flint and that’s the only thing that could go in or by slots so i could say first 10 slots are for opal next 10 are for flint etc so i don’t have to worry about getting mixed stacks sorry for my lack of periods spelling etc

2 Likes

So a machine that would not only transform gems, but also transform certain rocks?? Sed. To meta?? Etc.

1 Like

YES TRANSFORM ALL THE THINGS!!

Transformation Bombs confirmed and incoming ! :smiley: haha

1 Like

An explosive chisel… yes, please.

2 Likes

While you’re doing QOL changes to the shop baskets, I beg you, please implement a small indicator if there is request basket coin available for stands / baskets you own. Anything so you don’t have to look at every single one directly.

4 Likes