Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

As-is it will definitely favor those that went the alt char route instead of the skill page route especially for crafting chars.

My main has a builder’s page, a farmer’s page, miner’s page and hunter’s page…

I switch quite often. Also I let my main craft as many things as possible on another page, and I really switch a lot!

Then there’s my crafter alt which can craft everything with the help of 5 skill pages, I need those to be available at a drop of a hat!

I also wish that the whole settlement would count as home beacon…

In any case, I really, really dislike this with a passion. And I’m hoping they are taking the time to solve this issue.

Because if it’s not done now I will keep asking for it every. single. week. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

It is even annoying me on testing, having to go back to Dand to switch… so I can’t even imagine on Live.

2 Likes

This will be a “thinking it right” before building on a sovereign world instead of public.

If you stop paying/playing you will lose your builds since it will go into reclaim and the planet will get deleted.

Mine is Lush. Also only had a little bit of time right now to test. But I did change all my colors(90% shades/tones of cyan), named it Waterworld, and opened it up to public visitors. Think I allowed claiming too can’t remember. But if I didn’t I’ll try to get back on soon and allow it.

1 Like

Ah, i was just basing it off what I saw in the sky and from this quote from James.

Yea i was confused by it being lush. Unless i read it wrong and was looking at another world on my list. Which could have been. I just woke up. But definitely a planet covered in water from what I could tell.

1 Like

Just as info for those who wonder about new color chances for sovereign worlds.

I got a T3 (Rugged) Coal Worlds, called Rorda.

List of new colors (checked versus current live public worlds known colors of blocks, as seen in Block colors by world ):

silty soil silk teal

twisted wood vivid turquoise
lustrous wood dark cerulean

lush foliage warm viridian
exotic foliage warm viridian

ash silk teal

sponge cool taupe

ice crisp tan
glacier stark mustard

thorns shadow green

mould strong slate

growth light viridian

gleam warm yellow

1 Like

It would need to be compaired against all of the colors on testing worlds I think, not live. I could be wrong though.

Edit: and all of the previous private testing planets as well, since any colors that were new for them would be available to those after.

2 Likes

was thinking the same, but I don’t have a list of testing worlds colors

yeah, I could not find one either for comparison… but at the moment I think comparing them to live is like comparing apples to oranges.

3 Likes

if everyone (or at least most) of testers post their colors (at least some main blocks like rock, wood, gleam) then we would be able to see the range of colors within the same world type at least (since t3 metal and coal were spawned)

we could at least see range of unique colors within the same profile across a solid group of worlds (we have more than 20 now, right?)

let’s start with @Naeah, @Spitcup, @Doogiekr

@Phearon, @SenshiroSan, @CoralSkye, @steve, @MrSgtPeppers, @kordaff, @truus, @Yunhangkit, @Loco-Is-Back, @econodog,

if you care to share your main blocks colors, so we could see how different worlds of the same typw can be?

and the same for @Bacon865, @Gerentt, @diannetea, @RogueOp, @TheDetroiter, @Danigon, @jessielynn93, @Sarenity, @FireAngelDth, @Creegle,

with 10 tag limit per post this is some spam fest now, sorry about that :sob:

Umm I suppose I could reset my colors to see what they were. It won’t be for a bit tho.

Oh and @Soju-VB it is a rugged lush planet

1 Like

Got a coal world. For my main resource blocks my default colors were as follows.

Silty soil: light sepia

Clay soil: stale sepia

Peaty soil: silk yellow

Mud: warm orange

Ancient wood: light yellow

Twisted wood: stark mustard

Lustrous wood: stale moss

Metamorphic rock: night fuchsia

Igneous rock: dark fuchsia

Sedimentary rock: silk magenta

Sand: ashen red

Gravel: dark fuchsia

Gleam: warm fuchsia

1 Like

could u please also state type of world - coal or metal or lush (which happened as well I hear?)

Yup! Edited to add that, it is a coal world that I got

1 Like

The aim is to allow players to use a beacon on a sovereign world as their home beacon - the issue we need to resolve is what happens if this beacon is no longer accessible.

10 Likes

just off the top of my small head:

2 x home beacons and/or sovereign home beacon disabled until a public home world beacon set
or public world beacon automatically (or can be chosen) becomes home beacon if sovereign world is locked

anyone else with some solutions for this issue?

1 Like