Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

Exact opposite for me, but such is life.

1 Like

IF you have coin and the skill points to warp to that destination.

As you say landing point should be locked and if you dont have any other place to go it should take it as a default home.

1 Like

Maybe moons?

1 Like

Am sure they can make an exception to the cost of a warp if you basically lost your home…

I mean, the player who that happens to will want to change that ASAP, either by paying again or reclaim their home beacon remotelyso they can make a new home beacon.

It’s all just meant to get out of a possible sticky situation which should only happen once…

3 posts were split to a new topic: Free home beacon warp for sovereign worlds

I have previously brought up my reasons for wanting to have a second home beacon. If it was a thing, I might still be playing but since my only home is on Lasaina and Aus is mostly unplayable for me… I am without options for the moment.

3 Likes

No friends you could warp to?

Sure… but EVERYTHING I own is trapped in Aus. Unless I want to reclaim my base and put it all elsewhere. My concern with that is since I started playing the connection issues have changed. So if I move my base to US West or something, then 3 weeks later Aus is fine and US West is a crappy connection… well, yeah.

This is super cool. Congrats to the team!

9 Likes

I know this will probably be disliked by some. But free warp to anywhere that’s within a certain blinksec. So like if you could open a 1x2 portal to it you can warp to it for free. I don’t remember how many blinksec that is. But that would be free warps to the capital of near planets which would be nice. Tho I guess if they made capitals free warp to begin with it wouldn’t even need to be x blinksec is free. Would just be able to warp to the capitals of the planets near the sovereign planet you got locked out of.

So umm… if your character is on a private planet and it locks/goes inactive… just auto shunt connection attempts to the permanent planet it was connected to? Basically just move players to the nearest active planet. Also the game could “remember” the last home location that was on a permanent world which would then only be usable if the player is willing to give up their current home on the private planet :thinking:

5 Likes

Can we control the weather On a private world ?

4 Likes

I have been able to update all my colors without the control freezing up. Of course now I only have 4 hours left before the planet goes poof.

Good job Devs

1 Like

Updated OP details of the latest Testing release. Please let us know if you experience any of the known issues and what actions triggered them.

15 Likes

REMINDER that the Testing worlds will expire at

2020-07-06T20:00:00Z

I will leave the worlds offline for 60 minutes. During this period you can test:

1. reclaiming some beacons
  2. interacting with portals

I will then add an additional 24 hours to the worlds.

11 Likes

I was never able to change any colors bc mine kept locking up. I guess there’s no way I can try that now? (If it’s not possible or if it takes time to do, please just ignore this)

:point_down:

:+1:

8 Likes

I missed that. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Worked like a dream for me just now.
I changed colors of several items.
I used the reset to default.
I changed a lot of colors again.
I finalized the world.

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

worked well for me too
(changed all colors, finalized)

• when I change gleam color too quickly, some chunks/ columns keep the previous lighting color (didn’t test thoroughly, gleam bits too sparse)
2 Likes