Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

I’d definitely like one to give a stab at trying some things :smiley:

Edit: I’m also interested in goofing around on other people’s test planets to let you blacklist me ((for testing purposes of course xD ))

2 Likes

Holy :poop: I am so geeked for this!!
Thanks team! :heart_eyes:

IMG_1817

3 Likes

Does this only apply to the time before a control is placed, or do we just not get block drops from sovereign worlds?

3 Likes

T3 lush if we are able to specify.

Only when setting up, if you read the next points there are some that state letting others collect resources and such

1 Like

Ah gotcha! Thank you :blush:

1 Like

@james i like to reserve 40 planets please…just kidding…or am i?
good job to the entire developer team for such a quick testing release but yeah i already knew it was coming in july… xD

1 Like

Emoji!

All of this is pretty awesome, but emoji!!!

Also I need a pink and purple planet ASAP

1 Like

Might I test a T3 Lush as well?

Yea I’d like a t8 brutal burn world with 5% Umbris spawns please! Hahaha

2 Likes

All with silk yellow gleam and earth like colors pls

Will the new planets have resources? Can we create ‘diamond tier’ planets, or are rented worlds only for low tier resources (iron/copper)

1 Like

I do not understand this part, so we aren’t able to make our own custom palette ?

1 Like

i think it only means you can only create a custom palette from the current public planets

2 Likes

You can change the whole colour palette if you want but you can not select white for sedimentary rock at this point since no public or player world has white sedi rock.

So you can change it to colours that already exist in the universe. During the generation you can get new colours tho! So after a while many more colours will suddenly be available to choose from!!!

3 Likes

Reading trough the whole text can’t wait for release. to all testing peeps try it all even the things you didn’t think of. :grin:

1 Like

Any idea of the price those planets will be once they are available?
And how it’s going to work for the PS4 players once it all goes live?

5 Likes

so might be worth waiting it out for a while for access to a wider palette while early adopters might soon have planet buyers remorse

4 Likes

They could do like Ark did for servers to where PS4 players could still get a sovereign world. If I am not mistaken each planet is a server that is connected to a bigger server so if they implement a system like Ark survival evolved does they could easily make it to where PS4 players can still rent a sovereign world too

@james I would like to test a private planet. Do you need to know what testing planet we are currently home beaconed to in order to place it in the test universe?