Testing 245: Sovereign Worlds!

So No Black Gleam Planet Mwahahaha

3 Likes

Since we arenā€™t self hosting them, it should work the same way for PS4 and Steam players when it goes live.

2 Likes

I was thinking this too, iā€™ll likely wait a while to see how fast new colors show up

3 Likes

Well if it actually spawns randomly, which is possible, then yes we can have black gleam. And anyone that does a planet after that can add black gleam.

I agree with this.

5 Likes

But if everyone is gonna wait it out then no one is gonna get a rental world! haha

For my new home I donā€™t mind if there are no new colours at all, but if the prices arenā€™t too crazy I will want to take temporary planets once in a while, like a one month T6 diamond rental for instance!

And if the prices are super cheap, or at least feel super cheap for the richer players among us I suppose, they might just get 50 new Lush planets or something in the hopes thereā€™s a few with new colours! Once they are up other people can choose that colour too and they can let the planet lapse, etc.

We might be getting a bunch of new colours soon!

This is what I plan on doing. Until the colors I want show up, I wonā€™t be getting my build planet. If I am able to change the colors later, it wonā€™t be that big of a deal.

2 Likes

Hopefully. As long as they donā€™t plan as using the debug menu to create a new planet. Iā€™m guessing itā€™ll be through the shop or the exchange menu that you can get the planet and then access it from Sanctum. Just guessing here

2 Likes

I donā€™t care, Iā€™ll get one ASAP, as soon as itā€™s possible on PS4, no regrets!

2 Likes

Why not? A player world can still generate new colours so even black gleam is a possibility!

1 Like

This confused me. So they wont be able to choose other colors but the default palette that they get (and that they can edit) may contain new colors?

World they are assigned to? What does this mean?

Exo worlds dont usually get their times extended?

As usual thanks for the huge effort devs!

I meant it as it hasnā€™t popped up yet on a World

2 Likes

There are no cookie puns in either of these posts. Who are you and what have you done with cookie?

On topic, I do think its going to be awhile before we get a good color variation on the new planets.

3 Likes

If I Could Buy one (Iā€™m Broke Cookie) I would Make the Lovestruck Exo planet again lol

3 Likes

But now with rental worlds the chances are much higher one will! Wooooooo!

1 Like

Pretty sure black gleam is not on the list of possible colors to spawn on planets

You get a random palette at first, if you dont like it you can pick from any color from the perm planets or any other private planet that already exists.

3 Likes

Why do you think that?

I thik it is but its rare, like we dont always get black blocks. Last time we got a decent black planet was a coal world at the start of the year. So maybe we will get it in a coal world some day lol

Just speculation really. It is a possibility, but something tells me the percent chance is like winning the lottery.

What you mean not ore drops?