noPlanetsSoSad

1 Like

What is sad?

Edit: oh it let me do a partial quote and didnt get rid of it

It’s an old meme :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Current message on Testing :wink:

Test

I’m still wondering what the patch of 66mb or w.e yesterday I think it was, when the second set expired

Hmmm… not sure, I was on test earlier so seem like this is a new update happening now.

Yes, just hoping for notes :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I saw a couple meteors on my world. I think I was part of the 2nd batch.

I’m liking the the sovereign worlds so far but I don’t think I would seriously build on one until we have control over the biomes and the Fidly bits around the forjds :wink:

2 Likes

It might be a good idea to roll out a test wave with a variety of profiles…

7 Likes

This is probably a good thing to do. Unless the only available planet tier is gonna be t4 but that seems unlikely.

Kind of odd that they only have tested t4s so far.

Well you have the meteors and hostile creatures there. So only other thing might be double checking gem resources but that’s unlikely since all the other resources populate normally and there can’t be much difference if any on how the resources,mobs, etc work on this version of sovereign planets vs exo/perm planets. The only real thing that needs testing (from my perspective) are the things dealing with plotting, reclaim, and permissions and any new items that have been introduced. Those can be tested on tier 4 just fine. Oh and the color selection/reset stuff but that doesn’t matter which tier either.

1 Like

Not going to lie the lack of info plus all the hype around the rental world’s is really just making me over it before it has even gotten here.

Believe from experience I know stuff takes time and yes I too would rather it be right before launch, however it would still be nice to have some idea of when it is planned to be released around. IDC if it’s a 2 week or month estimate. Something to quell the hype and anxiety of antipiation this is causing some of us who really really are excited about this feature!

Just finished the atlas on my testing planet. Was a bit concerned with it being a metal world that lava would be everywhere but was able to explore all the regions without it getting in the way. Lots of big sand areas, huge fields of flowers, and my favorite type of lustre trees.

Some pics

9 Likes

I don’t know how much longer but I do know there is one more planned test planet release after the one that was just posted on today. I’m not sure how long those worlds last before they will do the next batch of people.

1 Like

FYI, if you change planet colors after completing the atlas the atlas will not update immediately to show the new colors but it will eventually update. Took about an hour after making additional changes to my world colors (after finalizing the first time) for the atlas to refresh and reflect the new colors.

1 Like

If the plan is still to not let people set their rental as “home”, is there anything that can be done differently about the skill page swap timer restriction. Or maybe any additional thought into letting players have 2 home beacons if the second home happens to be on their rental planet?

8 Likes

one of the lucky that did not get a lush world :smiley:.

Think all of this batch are coal or metal… not 100% sure though.

2 Likes