Testing 246 - potential for possible griefing high on creative (and sovereign) worlds

Yes I saw one used on a creative world yesterday.

Currently on test your “creative inventory” stays with your character from world to world. So I could take the grapples I made on Soju’s world into other random creative worlds with me, rather than having to re-create them each time.

2 Likes

Interesting, well that makes it easier.

1 Like

Make the block account based. Seems smarter anyway if you are denying people you’d want to deny all of their characters.

1 Like

If it blocked their account, possibly. But as of now it just blocks that character which is not really gonna do anything but slow down a griefer… and that is “if” you can figure out exactly which character was doing it.

Either way it can be avoided, can just set the world to private and add people you trust one by one. Or make people request access by joining a guild… Was just trying to come up with a way that it could be avoided while still leaving a way to let planet renters let people visit without going through a bunch of effort blocking / allowing / fixing what griefers do.

I understand if the code is too complicated to add, was just trying to head off future problems before they had a chance to turn into fights.

1 Like