Testing 249: Melee Weapons, Shields and Local Universes - continued

Maybe I am maybe I’m not

1 Like

I’ve been experimenting on the single player side. Is there an admin guide on commands and options?

Also I found json files that are for XP, tank, dps, healing, and others. Is there a guide on how to load these adjustments into our universe?

We are Nearing the Same amount of Comments of Testing Sov. Planet update is that a good thing a sign O.O

3 Likes

It would be nice, however I suspect you may be clutching at straws.

Nice thought though :grin:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with thinking positive @BabyCookie

5 Likes

Are these still a Thing :drooling_face:

16h crafting time :astonished::scream:

3 Likes

I mean, hopefully you don’t die 100 times in 16 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

17 Likes

That’s without the power I think lol

Well no response on discord, no reply here. What is the point of testing and asking questions :frowning:

1 Like

Did you ask me something I got nothing on discord or here

This is what they wrote a couple days ago

I assume that’s what is being referred. Probably got no replies from the dev team.

@ardele might I suggest tagging the devs if you have a question for them. Or sending them a PM.

I quit the boundless discord and erased my question this morning(same context as the forum post)

Well I hardly check the boundless discord did you tag me in something I didn’t get a ping

1 Like

@ardele I think there isn’t guides, but start modifying files and running own sandbox you are able to make changes. Like reduce crafting times or spraying items (which should come available anyway :soon::tm:)

Message reply kind of wrong user but still kind of relevant.

To add https://docs.playboundless.com/modding/server-scripting.html this is maybe best official gateway document to do funky stuff :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank You @almund! So the changes I am making or attempting are not being accepted. So areas I was looking into was the attributes (Agility/Vitality/Dexterity) in actually making the base value 15 or 20 instead of 10. As well as machine crafting speed and free cleanse points per level. Just a few things to help speed up the leveling process and what not…

It’s a faint hope, but I’m hoping that things like this will be easier to figure out once we (eventually) get the standalone server software.

Going off the top of my head here. If it’s still the same as when I last messed around with it, I think any changes you make, you should make sure both the client and the server folders have the files; the server has authority so it does do whatever is changed in there, but if the client doesn’t have the same changes things get a bit weird in terms of UI mismatches and stuff.

4 Likes
  1. Still Waiting.
1 Like