Testing 25 - Report issues here

Is US 1 down? I just opened a warp to my home on US 1 from US 2 and the warp stayed white and I would just pass through it when I tried to walk into it and stay on US 2.

Itā€™s been suffering from bouts of lag when I was on a few mins ago, but it was still up when I quit (honest! lol)

Tried again and it worked. Seems like there might have been a failure to connect to the server the first time. Unfortunately it still uses your warp conduits and coin in that case :frowning:

Dā€™oh, thatā€™s not good.

I think it would be worth the devs adding something in that could poll the server and detect a connection timeout and then refund your coin/conduits if there is no connection.

Has the option to see other peopleā€™s beacons been removed or is it just staring me in the face and Iā€™m missing it entirely?

If youā€™re referring to the text saying ā€œZerusā€™s Beaconā€ then they removed that in Testing 22 I think.

Encountered a rather unfortunate issue this evening.

Coords: TestUs1 (1341, 61.78, 595.87)
Issue: My character was stuck perpetually walking forward. I could switch items and use them but couldnā€™t go backwards. I couldnā€™t use esc, alt+F4, windows key, or ctrl+alt+delete. I coulnā€™t bring up inventory. Had to shutdown the computer and restart Boundless and its doing ok now.
Before the issue: I had just claimed some plots at the area and was messing around with an iron hammer, a stone shovel, and the beacon plotter to dig out my new home.

Let me know if you need logs or more info or something and Iā€™ll provide what I can. Iā€™m also about to continue what Iā€™m doing so Iā€™ll write back if it happens again.

I got same issue, need 1 square between machines, the red place-sign dont show up next to another machine.

1 Like

I think this may have been reported before but gleam that you bring back from other worlds will change into the color of the current world if you place it and then pick it up again. Apparently the gleam color for US 1 is green :smiley:

it is possible. just hold the left mousebutton and move the cursor. a big red number will apear and show how much you wil take.

Snow just hanging out XD

its the same for wood timber and trunks too but timber walls and slabs not, they will stay green. as you can see in my house at coord. 2200 - xx - 860 server 1

Did the server reset? my Mine behind my House got refilled and i have to dig it all again. and now i cant find the fragment hotspot anymore.

Did you put a beacon plot around that area? And how long were you away from your beacon?

New bug. Crafting stone tools at a crafting table doesnā€™t seem to show the actual amount of stones you have.

As seen here, I have a fair number of stones:

But I can only ever get the amount shown to be 21:

similar to issue found here

Maybe its pulling numbers from the smallest stack? Still odd.

Smallest stack is 56, so nope :frowning:

This is what Iā€™m trying to explain here Testing 24 - Report issues here :sob:

My b, good catch.

I just had 2 machined iron vanish from my inventory. It was in a stack with my machined copper, and now itā€™s gone.