Testing 27 - Report issues here

Don’t know if I should consider this a bug or weird biome combo?

Here is a lake, so deep that it ends on lava on lowest level. But the laval seems no to transform to stone?

Above water:

under water:

And here water, meets, lava, meets ice…

The area makes me wanna have a diving suit to explore everything underwater…

2 Likes

What happens if you edit a block in the area? Does it trigger the block transform?

well, I managed to get one of the water streams down to the lava. The lava changed to ingeneous rock. To the lava lakes on the upper pictures I could not dive. Too deep… It just seems like water and lava touch each other but the lava still stays lava.

Workbench not opening by pressing E.

Hugs

fixed i didnt place them side to each other sorry

1 Like

Does it display [Interaction is not permitted] on the left? Are you getting very close to it? Thanks.

1 Like

I’ll bet he has not placed all four parts of the workbench yet, as Stretchious suggested in his noob help post.

5 Likes

sorry about the workbench was my fault i didnt place them side to each other.

thanks again

1 Like

Found following situation on US1:

1 Like

Got 2 planets with same map.

1 Like

On a selling/buying plinth :

The prices for one item is 5C but when I put 2 items in the selling basket the prices written is only 9C
Not sure if it’s a bug or not but it is quite strange. (Was on Tel II at the hanging village (around 1500, ,-1270)

So they aren’t really planets? Im confused lol

It maps wrapped on spheres.

Maps are square but each side are connected, so you could do a round-the-world by walking continuously on the same direction. And as @Heureka says it seems to be a sphere because the square map is deformed. (There is a post with a graph to explain it somewhere in the forum)

Ohhh ok, Well ig thats a neat way of doing it. Im sure it helps with performance to do it that way.

I would like to test that lol, do you know about how big the maps are?

When you get to +/- 2300, it wrap.

Is the transition seamless because the sides are connected? or will I notice the warp to the other side. Maybe Ill have to test it when I get home.

No, it is seamless, only notice the sign go from + to - (or other way).
0,0 is the middle of the map.

I found this when I walk far away from my beacon and it appear on the compass in front of me. So the border is just like on earth nothing change but your coordinates.