Testing 28 - Report issues here

Please report all issues discovered in the Testing 28 release in this thread.

Completely missed that, ty.

• Same with previous testing [27] (actually not sure when it started), right clicking any slot in an opened smart stack leads to a crash.

• Occasional high ping spikes. To provide some background, I’ve been lagging really hard since last year and I just blame it for the servers being too far away from me (I’m from Asia). However, I was surprised that I can play a lot smoothly now with the testing servers and only lags occasionally. Although I would like to mention that the high ping (usually getting around 20k-60k ms) is not going away unless I restart the game. Hence, I’m posting this here as my network doesn’t seems to be the only cause. (Edit: Tried logging in live version again (last time was a long time ago). It seems it behaves the same way now with the test servers… Not sure if my internet connection got better or something in the game changed. Sorry as this doesn’t seem to be that conclusive but I don’t want to delete this in case it’s still useful. :pensive:

Edit: Added high ping problem

3 Likes

pressing the square button on ds4 controller opens the stack and closes the inventory at the same time. pls fix.

also need a binding for “c” st the moment you cant grapple downwards just up and fall down xD

There is support for controller on PC? nice Ill try this when I get home

yeah full supported but bugy, you arent able to grapple down on controller and the inventory windows dosnt work properly.

Any chance you can re-balance tech fragments and tech components? It’s way to hard to find the components. Either maybe a few more in the world or a way we can construct them by using fragments?

When making trunks into timber, I’m being told I have no inventory space, even when I already have timber in my inventory:

I’m stuck at “Retrieving player world”

Used totem to get a location on test3, got location “nn, -1, nn”, walked into it, get to test3 but now all controls are frozen.
Cant move, open inventory or do anything. Game is running, its raining and time is moving.
Ended up at alt 94, on the ground.

1 Like

Sorry about that. Were you able to play the game after restarting?

Are you still stuck?

1. When inventory is full and you try to buy something at a plinth the message says that plinth is full.

2. I still have some problem to turn the camera to the left when I’m holding space and “move forward” at the same time (no problem to turn to the right) I don’t know if you can do something for that.

3. I also still have bugs to close/open the inventory. Sometimes it just appear/disappear for a second and I have to try again. Could this be due to a poor network connection ?

4. I think you already say something about the maps on planets but wasn’t sure so to let you know (I was on Baralis) :

Thanks for all your work and help !

2 Likes

What did you mean by “c” st?

Were you trying to turn left while jumping and moving forward at the same time?

Yes while jumping or swimming forward. (No problem to turn right)

We haven’t been able to reproduce this on our end. What device and operating system are you playing the game on?

I’m playing on a laptop with Windows 10.

And the “bug” happen frequently but not all the time.

Does this happen when the game is laggy?