Testing [cplusplus] 1: Initial C++ build of Boundless

Sorry I can’t unlike the duck!

1 Like

If only I didn’t have classes today qoq. I can’t wait to get in-game again!

Finally my keyboard layout is supported _ Thank you very much!

1 Like

The chat is a bit weird:

When it goes to a new line it dublicates and have corlor.

The toolbar works different than usually. Dont know how to describe it, try it yourself

That bug has been around for ages now :smiley:
EDIT: on what server are you playing atm

And the backspace is a bit sensitive^^ almost always deletes 2 letters if I’m not lightning fast with releasing it.

edit. And the Block count doesn’t update while you’re still holding the block. You have to scroll away from it to update the number.

anyone find a snow biome yet? hehe

Nope. Are there any?

hope so, otherwise i’m on a wild imaginary goose chase.

1 Like

Haven’t met any players to test it out since forever :smiley:

Crafting is broke we think

Also backspace doesn’t work on danish mac conputers cause keyboard layout, which is kinda frustrating.

Performance is amazing though, I can actually play on higher graphic settings now.

whats wrong with crafting. I didn’t know the old system but i have managed to craft a few things.

A lot of recipes are broken ^^

awww ok, sad day.

Awesome! I can’t wait to play on the new worlds :smile:

Ok so the backspace thing just only works if you hold it downproably my computer then.

The portal is broken

sorry for the bad quality video, i am playing on max though ^^

2 Likes

Finally no “double tap sprinting” anymore. Our prayers have been heard.:pray:
It would be quite nice if we could toggle sprinting without stopping our character though

Also:
The game often doesn´t save your latest position when you log off.
You cant bind anything on the ‘esc’ button.

But the new performance is a blast! Now I´m just curious how high my FPS would go if they weren´t locked at 60 fps :smile:

2 Likes

The old leaf texture looks kinda bad in comparion with the new ones at lower texture:

Also Lester :lester: have returned:

Just kidding it is the wooden planks for some of our new wood. (But it creates a warmth in our hearts for a few seconds anyway)

3 Likes

Holy ■■■■ those palm trees are awesome! I can’t wait to get home. Why do I work? :frowning:

7 Likes