[Testing] Guild Control not included in give menu (F9)

I have noticed that the Guild Control is not included in give menu (F9) on PC.

https://forum.playboundless.com/t/testing-210-guilds-and-messaging/23287/26?u=gorillastomp

Thanks for the report, this has been added to the bug database. Are there any other items that you are unable to give to yourself?

Dev testing weapons, with OP stats. Kill command not working either lol… ill help myself out.

I noticed the Guild Buff machines were also not obtainable from the Give Menu as well, and Rough Oortstone haha.

I have added the Guild Control and the 4 Start Helixs to the items F9 permissions list. They should be accessible in the next update to testing. :construction:

2 Likes

I just got testing. F9 is not working at all. It opens up Cortana.

F1 = give items to yourself
& F9 directly

That mutes my sound

No f keys are working for this. :frowning:

Strange. Did you do an update recently? Maybe edited your keybindings?

I just got it. Yep. Umm how do I do that lol

Under settings, is debug menu toggled to “on”?
While on the T.S. you can use F1 to get the menu in the upper left corner and then select F9 manually - if you prefer

I found it. Press a button to rebind. It says open debug menu f1 but that clearly doesn’t work so I can make it whatever. What is builder mode btw? I seen that binded to B.

1 Like

I’m not sure what that is for…it doesn’t seem to do anything when I hit B

I got it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Darn menu was off. But I still needed to rebind so I put it to the big button, backspace lol

Also…you can search the menu for cheat loaf to level up to 50+ real quick

Oh maybe I shouldn’t do that for typing purposes lol. I don’t usually play on a computer lol