Testing Solum

I’ve been playing testing version for a week or so now. Having acquired sprint ability I decided to venture into the planet’s vast biomes (originally I play on Therka, but its unavailable for testing so I landed on Solum and its a new environment for me).

I was surprised by a large number of beacons and builds I have discovered and here are screenshot of some of them (the most interesting and complete creations I stumbled into).

I would like to know who built what if possible so if you read this and recognize your own creations, don’t be shy to post here and let everyone know.

1. I found these two, facing each other across a pond, quite nice to the eye

1. then there is a large walled area - couldn’t see much of whats inside

1. some are building high and up - looks good from down below when standing in a bog

1. a nice quiet house on top of an icy mountain

5.1 the most impressive now - it was wonderfully revealing itself to me as I was closing in on it
first just a hazy glimpse of something great - like a mkirage and you wouldnt be sure if its real

5.2 then closer and closer

5.3 thank you someone for them steps that made the journey through the steep mountains faster (otherwise I would have to go around them and that was a long wall of rock and I dont have a hook just yet)

5.4 finally there to adore the view

5.5 close up

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

4 Likes

I’ve seen these on my travels as well. Solum is a beautiful planet!

3 Likes

That big tower is DoomsdayKnight’s. They haven’t been on in awhile. They make cool stuff

3 Likes

Solum is pretty. I was lucky to spawn near a house with the machines, so I could kinda guesstimate how to progress in the game.

2 Likes

I just went for it. I did have a little help from watching a few videos, but they didn’t show past the workbench on progression

The first 2 screen shots were built by Kippy… not sure about the other one across the water… we haven’t been out there in ages =/

1 Like

some more

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e: