Tether Grapple

It does not reel in but the cord is as long as your distance to what you hooked on to. It has a greater range than other grapples. It is used to hook onto a block for the purpose of a safety harness when you are building or climbing. Shoot it at creatures to create a long-range unbreakable tether. Hmmmm???

2 Likes

We need this for our sky chariots, with cuttletrunk steads.

1 Like

ooo with the tether being unbreakable maybe we can roleplay families, what with the tether grapple acting like a backpack leash for kiddos.

2 Likes

This would make roadrunner hunts easier.

1 Like

Roadrunner hunts are already easy, you just need the right slingbow. I almost never miss killing a roadrunner unless I wasn’t actually trying at this point.

But now imagine an unbreakable tether. Actually, this could also be used to throw wildstock into friends and make a wrecking ball.

You could make it only unbreakable against certain mobs/blocks etc… so that it can’t be abused like that. Though that would most likely be the first thing everyone tries to do with it lol.

1 Like

Lol that would be hillarious. Or here is an alternative: if it is an aggressive mob that you tether, then you get all of its aggression. Now we have true tanks.

1 Like

I don’t know, The Wildstock Wars does have a certain ring to it.

1 Like

So there is another thought. Whatever you tether becomes aggressive towards creatures of its like type. Now you have beast taming as a combat tactic. I got ideas for days folks.

1 Like

Now I’m imagining us to be able to mount a cuttletrunk and shoot lasers at wildstock and spitters though… I mind control tether.

2 Likes