The ability to chisel walls

I think you should be able to chisel wall blocks like you can normal blocks, it would allow you to add more depth to your builds. There are many ways this feature could be used in building it would be nice to see it added. Also inside corner and outside corner wall pieces would be a great addition. Sorry for suggestion a lot but I really feel it would produce some amazing builds and I have a feeling the community would love it.

2 Likes

I donā€™t really understand what you mean by ā€œshould be able to chisel wall blocksā€. A wall is made up of blocks, by being able to chisel a block (most kinds of blocks), which we already can, then you already can create a chiselled wall.

Well what I mean is you know how you can chisel a block to be at an angle, thatā€™s pretty much what I mean but able to do it the the wall blocks the ones that are half a block. Of course all the angles wouldnā€™t be able to work with the half block wall but a few of them Iā€™m sure could.

1 Like

ohā€¦ OKā€¦ I get what you mean now. You meant the crafted wall blocks.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m sorry if I was a bit vague.

1 Like

Iā€™m a chisel-aholic! I want to be able to chisel everything :hammer_pick:

2 Likes

The ability to chisel more blocks would be most welcome, though I understand itā€™s no small task for the developers.

Personally, the most important block to me would be the valley shape we donā€™t have. As it stands itā€™s impossible for two rooftops to meet without creating an unsightly valley.

2 Likes

Iā€™d prefer having sideways chisels, meaning instead of the flat section, with 3 corners chiseler out, not only be able to be on the up and down sides, when itā€™s 1/4 of a pyramid.

I hope that they could also be chiselled so that flat surface is on the side as well. But this is just wishes.

Heck if I really wanted to share what I wished for but think might not be able to be possible, chisel wall blocks at a lower angle than the 45 degrees we have in the full blocks. Make the chiselled wall cut in half like a rectangle, so itā€™s closer to like 22 degrees, would add a lot of variety with buildings.

But again, could be difficult, tricky, or just not worth the time. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

4 Likes

Chisel if what I miss the most playing testing version.

I have a quite extensive build there right now as there is enough time there between finishing objectives (as a lot of them are bugged, other are too difficult for a low-skilled player and at the end I find myself building a lot). There are so many parts Iā€™d love to chisel, to get rid of the squareness.

Oh Great Oort Gods Of Chiseling! Hear my call and send me a smart stack of Celestial Chisels!

2 Likes