The Arketree

With new projects beckoning for beaconing, it’s time to say goodbye to this beauty. Spent many a day staring out at the lake from atop this wonderful vista, and hopefully in the future I can come back and rebuild a much grander version. Without further ado, the curtain call

@DanBeforeTime sits in repose as the evening drags on

6 Likes

You did it justice, my friend. Thanks for the tour and the memories.

5 Likes

Sooner or later one must let go of the past and embrace the future. It will be remembered! :slight_smile: I’ll try and swing by for one last visit…

2 Likes

D: deconstruction has already begun! main area will remain intact for most of the night, i’ll put the gleam back for folks that want to visit tonight, but the refined stuff gotta go to portals!

1 Like

Please proceed with your plans @Arkefyre …the site is what is mainly of interest to me, and the surrounding community…haven’t been there for some time.

1 Like

then you’ll be pleased to know that the area is part of future plans :slight_smile: sooner rather than later there will be a portal in my Portas build that leads somewhere very close by, and Horti Somm Lake is definitely going to be a project site in the coming weeks

2 Likes