✨ The Augments Shop is Open!

Hi everyone!
So, after a few days of soft opening, The Augments shop now is open and sells all totem and slingbow augments (bomb augments will be added if requested or if there’s enough demand in the future).

The shop is in Luxmall in Aqua Embassy Hub on Beckon.

Here are the current prices:

Damage slingbow augment 1: 14c
Damage slingbow augment 2: 49c
Damage slingbow augment 3: 68c

Faster projectile augment 1: 18c
Faster projectile augment 2: 61c
Faster projectile augment 3: 102c

Increased critical augment 1: 29c
Increased critical augment 2: 94c
Increased critical augment 3: 201c

Increased range augment 1: 17c
Increased range augment 2: 58c
Increased range augment 3: 93c

Increased speed augment 1: 47c
Increased speed augment 2: 149c
Increased speed augment 3: 366c

Warp augment: 34c
Revive augment: 33c

And in case you’d like to try some of the most-requested augments, some of them are placed daily on highlighted stands with 50% discount. This will continue for some time as a little opening promotion :smiley:.

The shop can be reached using Aqua Embassy Hub’s portals or through the only direct portal from the Coal, Fuel, & Metals Shop as shown in the pictures. For those who’d like to come through the Coal and Metal shop, it has portals in Ultima hub, DBX hub, and Infinity city.

Any comments/recommendations are welcome :slight_smile:

EDIT:
If you’d like to sell (viscous blood, spark, adrenal, thermal, floatation sacs or cobalt, olivine, sulphur, and saltpetre, please consider giving the request baskets a look :wink:)

5 Likes

Looking goodz what should I put in my topaz bow?

1 Like

It really depends on what you choose to forge and what you’d rather just add an augment for. A very easy method is to forge light projectile and rapid fire (both use same gum) and add an augment for a 3rd effect (range or damage). I personally like damage augment because it causes me to shoot less (save on dura). Rapid fire is sweet if you use disposable titanium slings and you dont mind wasting durability for continued damaging ability. Not sure what the stats of topaz are so i cant recommend an augment really.

1 Like

ok you just started i give ya some slack i ask again in a month :smile:

Maybe some of the more experienced players can help xD

Best thing I’ve found for a topaz slingbow is to use another slingbow. I feel like it shoots marshmallows even on the planets it’s supposed to be strong.

Sounds like you need to try a topaz shotty from the Golden Fist. It’s my favorite one

1 Like