The Boundless community is AMAZING!

I just wanted to say that this community is the most amazing I have seen so far with all the games I play.

I started out with Minecraft back in 2010 when it was just starting out. At that time, I didn’t know if there was anywhere I could go to try to get a handle on how to play this weird game I had just bought. I had seen some builds that were calculators and such with Redstone, but I didn’t understand any of it.

It wasn’t until about 5 years later that I happened upon a YouTube Let’s Play in Minecraft that I finally got it and started playing for real. I pretty much hadn’t stopped playing until Boundless appeared in front of me.

The Wiki’s are still lacking, but this community forum is amazing. Every time I have asked a question, I have received an answer within minutes! No one making fun of my total lack of knowledge, just a group of players that love the game as much as I love it.

Thanks guys! I can’t wait to see what is in the future for Boundless!

34 Likes

download

20 Likes

I couldn’t imagine someone making fun of your lack of knowledge! We all started somewhere you know :slight_smile:
Edit: English is hard

2 Likes

If we all help eachother … we will all become experts …

Famous Mortuari Quote :stuck_out_tongue:

Some may say we are just a bit disobliging towards strangers how come here to bash the game without ever having set foot in it. :joy:

3 Likes

I agree, this is a good community. We have a few bad eggs and negative nancy’s but all in all its a pretty positive experience and we definitely have more helpful people than any game I know of

I highly recommend the official discord too if you want quick responses or you want people to play with!

3 Likes

@vesperdem agreed,the best community ive come across in 30 years of gaming,we were all newbies at one time or another,no one started as experts,its only through playing the game and learning from others did we all learn how to play.

1 Like

Agree completely. I’m usually a soloist, but it’s been a pleasure to work with others in this game and have had nothing but positive experiences.

1 Like