The Bridge-Tower-House

Hello! I added something to my build again… but now this leads to an other planet! (Some Boundless theme addition.)

The middle bridge leads to the portal.

The portal to Munteen VII.

And this is where you can go, the Iron Island.

A closer look.

Inside, the portal room, with one open and one “frozen” portal (maybe will be open).

The ancient “generators” fuel the engines to make the island fly!

Up, in the portal garden, those portals will lead to 4 good hunting/mining locations on Munteen.

The ancient engines defy the laws of physics! Some oortian “magic” they say.

Do not fall down, its high above.

And last some view. In the first you can see @Jeffrotheswell 's portal hub in the cemetery field. And of course other far away builds.

Thanks for everyone who helped me with their trades, and special thanks to @Miakodae and her friends to give me more than half of the iron blocks I needed!

7 Likes

I was there and look, very nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very impressive! Can’t wait to come and see it myself.

1 Like

These flying fortress cities will be the only secure way to settle hostile worlds in the future

4 Likes

I think my hatred of Spitters stems from this. My two previous builds were sky islands, with nothing bothering me the entire time. I could take my time, contemplate structures and even go AFK. Since I’ve been working in Elopor it seems I can’t go two minutes without getting shot in the face.

Underground would also be safe at the minute, though those Stalker things will soon change that…

5 Likes

And eventually worms, too.

Hmm, I wonder if we will be able to defend against burrowing worms using refined stone and bricks? Something harder than stone to keep them out?

4 Likes

The last (planned) addition to my build, the flaming workshop:

You can go there if you go down my stairs until you reach the bedrock of the world.

I still have the door to the lava caves:

But now it leads to this:

Oh and I found out that the vulptian igneous rock matches well with the mantle (I used bricks from the rock):

7 Likes