The Castle Bakery is done and I hit the JACKPOT! #8

Atuubio fellow Oortians!

I am back with another progress episode! There’s a fair bit of progress once again but also spent some time around other people’s places! I went to visit the places of @Lawrey and @Dwarftree and more. I had a blast and made a fortune doing so!

I also tried making a cool montage at the end of the video, just trying something different and always trying to improve as an editor! Let me know if you think it was good or if I shouldn’t do it - honest feedback only!

Thank you so much for following along with my journey! I don’t think I’ve had this much fun in a game in a long time.

//Quimby

24 Likes

Thanks for including my settlement on your vid! I enjoyed watching the montage at the end since those designs are so clever and I’m amazed at how they look. It’s always a pleasure to learn the tricks that other people do. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad you had fun hunting for tokens =) Congrats again on the first hidden jackpot!

3 Likes

For sure! I am always keen to follow anyone building in a similar style! And I learn most of my interior stuff from Georgio or the people at Brandywine!

@Dwarftree thank you! Looking forward to the next event!

6 Likes

Also, if you want to learn more ideas regarding interior, go check out Smelly Couch by @georgegroeg on Alder at Towers of Power. Lots of great ideas and at one of the corners in the cave is a really cute and cozy house which sets a really great example if what can be done in the game. :+1: Just though I should mention it as it’s a great resource to have!

2 Likes

I’ve been to that place once and the creativity there is over the top! I think the most memorable ones are those arcades because I was totally not expecting it. The place is definitely worth revisiting again!

It is because of @georgegroeg’s creative use of signs that I’m enticed to purchase gleam club. Probably some day in the future. :blush:

2 Likes

This is literally why I upgraded to gleam club last night (spoilers) because I was continuing the decorations and really wanted paintings.

It’s like 4e a month so doesn’t really cause a huge dent in my economy, a lunch meal in Finland is 12-16e minimum so 4e for a month is good :rofl:

2 Likes

I know right, when I heard about gleamclub’s perk on signage I thought “yeah it’s just some colors and some emojis” but I never thought that they can essentially be like an additional block in your arsenal if done right.

I might be joining soon once I starts decorating. Just gotta need to talk about it with my wife so it will be included in our budget. :joy:

2 Likes

Just tell her you will drink 1 beer less at the bar one night per month and you saved up the monthly quota :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But yes, it is not p2w but it is slightly p2w :grimacing::sweat_smile:

@Lawrey I keep forgetting press the correct reply reeeee

1 Like

So that means 9 beer instead of 10 per night? :rofl: Just kidding, I seldomly drink and just do it at home.

Uhh yeah slightly probably but I still consider them as just cosmetics. :grin:

1 Like

Exactly, well justified!

And yeah, it’s cosmetics but pretty powerful ones! :slight_smile:

1 Like