The Coal Run

Want an easier way to get coal? Sick of dying to lava or grappling your way to resources? Don’t want to waste coins warping to and from caves? Then The Coal Run on Septerfon is for you!

A portal to The Coal Run can be found from Iron Sky, Munteen (which is easily accesssible from Moebius Plaza and The Omni Shop).

This extensive 37 plot tunnel leads to vast caves that are very rich in soft coal, titanium ore, iron ore, and copper ore. Originally discovered by coal magnates this tunnel system is still rich in coal many weeks later and has been designed to allow novice miners easy access to resources without extensive mining or grappling skills required. Deviating from the safety of its route offers more risk and increased loot.

20 Likes

I’ve added the Therka Mining Alley to Iron Sky (still short at the moment):

5 Likes

And only now I’m seeing this? :grin: Is it still any good? I need something to do after all the holiday togetherness I’m about to experience.

The Septerfon Run is pretty good, the Munteen and Therka ones didn’t click for me.
But I’m not sure if the portals are still open.

They barely got used and don’t currently have active portals.

I got it wrong. Septerfon was the one i liked.
But there is no point to mine on a lv2 planet, when you have access, gear and skills to mine on a lv 3.

Which I don’t, that’s why it was interesting to me.

so are you going to put the portal to iron sky back in your shop? Since you removed it during you map remodel? I was very grateful for the ability to run the coal run.

Unfortunately there were too few people using it to justify the cost of keeping the portals open.

well I guess I will put my own personal portal up then, thank you for the chance to experiance it.

1 Like