The Corrupted

I was thinking about enemies in the game and how to make enemies that feel unique but at the same time requires minimum effort. And i thought it would be cool if we could have a type of enemies called “The Corrupted”

I think the devs have talked about them playing with the idea of having corrupted creatures though im not entirely sure. the point here would have corrupted races. They would be from all races but their common trait would be that they have been corrupted by oortstone, either by trying to use it to gain power or some sort of sick addiction their skin has mutated and their conciousness has been deleted so they are nothing more than feral and extremely aggresive. This way you could use player races and also allow for some pretty interesting enemy types due to the fact that they could wear armor and weapons.

Imagine them looking like the red templars from DAI

Although something like a pink glow and pink shining eyes would also be sufficient.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the maladjusted antisocial type of corrupted enemy who just needs a friend and who gives you things, but when you walk away it attacks you for not reciprocating it’s generosity. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like