The crosspost club

Basically the idea here is to get tweets, steam posts and reddit posts linking lots of boundless threads. However, it will have more impact if lots of people do it.

If you’re willing, start crossposting a few threads per day so we can get a presence on those other platforms. Or take pictures of cool stuff in boundless and post them to all four locations (here, Twitter, reddit, steam)

Anyone can post to steam forums with a steam account, you don’t have to own boundless.

Also, if you’re on ps4 please give boundless a 5 star! Only 166 ratings currently.

9 Likes
3 Likes

I love the idea, I am in. Thank you so much for helping!

Do we copy the posts here before to steam, or how would you like to do it?

1 Like

Either way works. Since most activity takes place here, I’d say find interesting threads on here and post them to the other platforms

1 Like

We need some guides on steam too

Does anyone want to put some guides on steam? @wakeNbake’s forging guide comes to mind off the bat as something worth crossposting.

Throwback Thursday: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=818599189

1 Like

I recently started playing again and would love to share my build on the steam forum as well. Though getting more people there as well would be amazing.

List of Ideas
Guides as you have mentioned.
Videos/ streams.
Build Contests with images.
etc…

Ill try and do my part and hope all goes well.

2 Likes

I’ll happily post on Reddit but I’m a PS4 player and don’t use Steam.

2 Likes

the dev’s should send me a sticker for my van i drive all around the place maximum exposure :smiley:

2 Likes

I can post some pics on Twitter every day.

2 Likes

I’m in! :smiley: Most of my efforts are focused on Twitter, but I’m going to try to do more with Steam and Reddit. Started this one on Steam, since I do a lot with exo stuff-

Edit: If anybody shoots me a FR there, can you also message somewhere if it isn’t obvious who you are? Thanks, sorry, just usually don’t accept requests on networks like this if I don’t know who it is, too many issues from it in the past.

2 Likes

Have to say boundless is also store bound. On PS4 it says in my store (NL) that it has 131 votes atm.

And one is mine!

1 Like

I don’t really use much other than discord atm… but let me know what I can do @DKPuncherello

I post almost everyday on Twitter. I like it there bc it’s mostly like-minded responses about geek stuff & gaming. It’s where most studios post info on upcoming games/features/updates, etc.

I made a review on Steam for Boundless. I rarely post on the forums there (for reasons). I do wish Reddit was more active - maybe that will come in the future.

When summer is over & depending on irl things, I could probably be more active on Reddit/Discord. We’ll see.

3 Likes

Is there a particular hashtag?

2 Likes

:blush: Mainly #boundless and #playboundless. If you want to add a few more, I’d go with #PC #PS4 #sandbox

3 Likes

#mc #minecraft

1 Like

Those would def be helpful, but I wouldn’t overuse them since that would be hashtag spamming since it’s a diff game. People will probably mute you if you do it too much.

Another thing with Twitter that seems to work well - follow major gaming outlets (IGN, Playstation, and such) there with big followings, watch for tweets that are good opportunities to promote Boundless. :slight_smile: Not too infrequent to see stuff like, “What is your game addiction now?” “What is the most relaxing game?” “Your favorite hidden gem?” - a lot of them will try to spur action with stuff like that. Make sure to retweet/like others doing the same! :wink:

Get screenshots into those replies. Screenshots grab attention, no question. People scrolling quick, might have a split second to catch their attention.

If I see any ones like this in the near future, will add them here, though Tweets aren’t linking correctly right now.

2 Likes