The Cuttletrunk Federation needs YOU!

@brevmusic Welcome. I’ll be logging on soon. I’ll friend ya. Anything you need just let us know.

1 Like

Hi Gill, I have been playing Boundless for roughly 2 weeks so I’m still a newbie. I’ve just relocated from Niia Zed Ka to the Cuttletrunk Federation outskirts after seeing this thread. I’m very impressed with what I have seen so far and I hope I can add something to the splendor that already exists.

1 Like

If you need a shop spot, or help relocating please let me know.

We have tons of area, we even have a Mountain area (which is still connected to the main city) via a long bridge (with a teleport so you dont have to hoof it).

Just /shout in game when you see me (Gill or Gillx) in game. We are looking for more people who like to build and to use up all the space we have open on the mountain… we have TONS.

I “plotted” it all, but I will freely give up plots in the area you want.

1 Like

That’s great, I have claimed a little bit of land already but if there are more suitable area’s I will move. See you in game. Thanks

2 Likes

If you are interested in being in the Guild and not just someone who lives in the area, let me know too.

1 Like

Yes I definitely would be interested in joining you’re guild. I will probably be online at some point tomorrow morning around 09:00 GMT I live in the UK.

gill#5004 is me on discord