The Cuttletrunk Federation needs YOU!

Hello everyone: I represent the Cuttletrunk Federation Settlement on planet C-Merika. This is an open call for anyone to come help us build up our settlement. There are 4 people who are mostly building the main center of the city (and starting a portal system soon!) but we need more people to join us.

We have a bridge that connects two very large areas (one is man-made flat, and the other is naturally flat) and the flattest area on top of the ice mountain we just acquired today. The settlement mayor owns most of the plots inside the city, but he is willing to release spots inside the settlement if that is where you want to build – otherwise anywhere along the border is open and free-for-all.

Please come visit us and check it out. To get to us: Head to Castle Black in Biitula, we are (looking at the castle) far left on the T-3 area. Portal is called Cuttletrunk Emporium.

I hope you visit and end up staying!

5 Likes

Yes! Come be a part of a growing city! Skuttletrunk Confederate will welcome you… We are discussing a settlement discord. And for those serious to join an adult guild, we have discord for members.

1 Like

Hello!

I just started the game.
I would love to join you guys, but I don’t know how to get there…

1 Like

I was around there yesterday doing some meteorites. Nice build and huge! Good luck with your project. I used your portals so thanks!

1 Like

Whatever planet you are on, there will be a yellow marker. This is the capital city. If you head there, 9 out of 10 times there are portals there that take you to other large cities. They are a little confusing at first, but if you try to look around and understand how they work you can find the above people when you reach Bittula hub. In Bittula hub there is a huge Castle, called Castle Black (cant miss it) and if you look at all the portals in front of the castle, to the far left is the one that the poster is speaking about.

1 Like

Where are you located at @Lagend. I’ll come find you and bring you here. New account name is Cloud-Incarnate. My main account on PC is dead due to my Nvidia card being fried. Lol

1 Like

I’m not sure!

I don’t really understand how to figure out where I am.

I think I am in Black Light?

I am not in biitula

My name is Bal Ykul

Pull up your location tab. What does your currently location say? It will give north and south cords as well as the planet

1 Like

@Spoygg Thanks man! It’s a major work in progress.

2 Likes

I would like to join this discord.

You’ll need to come start building and working with us. When we see your serious/ active we will share discord link. I currently DCd, it’s doing server maintenance.

2 Likes

That describes 75% of builds :joy:

1 Like

That’s the story of Boundless up until now and will last for who knows how long. And I agree :slight_smile: And let’s not hijack topic :wink:

3 Likes

Didn’t hijack anything. The topic is Cuttletrunk Federation. I am talking about Cuttletrunk Federation.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my friend. We made a lighthouse in the early stages of our base (even before we were a settlement) with gleam so we could always find our way back. But it’s incredibly rude for you to come onto my recruitment post just to insult my city, don’t you think? The point of this post is to obtain more players to beautify it in the first place.

5 Likes

@Havok40k fires burning :smiley: Please throw in some water :wink:

1 Like

Blackplastick, please do not assume you can speak for me and my intentions. If you’re done derailing this thread, I ask that you leave. This was an innocent recruitment post that you’re abusing to malign my city.

2 Likes

well if you want to argue that point create a new thread, rather then comment in a Guilds recruitment thread, it is not necessary here.

3 Likes

Cuttletrunk Federation is still looking for more people to populate our settlement!

To find Cuttletrunk:

Head to Biitula Hub, near Castle Black.
(looking at the Castle), located far left on T-3 area.
Portal Called Cuttletrunk Emporium.

We have the main area and a huge area on the Ice Mountain. If you need some plot space released, message @gallomk or @Cloud-constructor in game.

I have a tiny little beacon (think 2x1) right outside the gate by the Ice Mountain. When I discovered that area it had like 30k prestige. I was surprised when i came back from vacation to see it was the capital! Not sure what I’ll do with my plots there yet but happy to be a part of the Capital!

1 Like