The dull rumble

So, not sure if this is a teaser, a bug specific to our planet or someones hammer making rage noises while smashing things (joke in there for those who are aware)

However, in gellis we keep getting 10s+ huge rumbling sounds, like a huge huge exo planet size meteor is coming

Anyone else heard it since this afternoon?

1 Like

Maybe Gellis is actually the first exo planet and is getting ready to explode,

2 Likes

are you saying something ghandy? Is this something I should pay special attention to?

dundundun-01

3 Likes

Not saying anything, just been hearing a new noise since this afternoon, on and off. Been noticed by a few others here too.

No i havent sat on remote and turned up volume accidentally either

All i can describe it as is a mix between the volume of thunder and the length/tone of a lvl 6 meteor about to hit your head

Not convinced i have totally lost the plot and that i am hearing things, or the person i kidnapped is trying to escape, but hell it could be almost anything

1 Like

Been hearing that rumble for a couple of days on Angel as well… so the good news is you are not losing your mind lol

Maybe the entire universe is going to explode. I think we should panic now and avoid the rush.

1 Like

I think your planet is going to explode and all your goods will be projected to Sorissi. Except earthyams. Those will be lost in space

1 Like

I have been hearing meteors on Angel 1 as well the last few days.

1 Like

The dull rumble…

I thought you were referring to the the constant forum arguments about plotting and settlements

7 Likes