The end of Melissa Majoria - Trickyy loves you all! <3

I began my home base Melissa Majoria back in 2018, it was my home and my safe place. I met amazing people, even made some friends.

I haven’t played much recently, and a few days ago my beacons expired. (Not planned, but I knew it was coming and I didn’t prioritise it… so a little sad really)

I had an absolute blast, an amazing few years with you all… And I may be back one day hopefully. This still is the best game community I’ve ever had the fortune of being a part of.

I’m focussing on learning 3D art and animation lately, so maybe you’ll see some of my work in 10 years time in a crappy mobile game :smiley:

Good luck citizens! Happy building.

Continue being kind to one another, you’re all the best :heart:

47 Likes

Hopefully, the end of something great will lead to the beginning of something even greater?

Regards,

2 Likes

Perhaps it will :slightly_smiling_face: thanks <3

2 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

good luck on your new path!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome To the ship.
Now… Onwards

5 Likes

Hugs Trickyy, it is awesome people like you that have made the Boundless community so special to me!! :hugs: You are both so kind and exceptionally talented - it is an honor to know you, and I’m so grateful Boundless gave me that opportunity!

2 Likes

I’ll miss you buddy :frowning_face: hope my beacons expiring hasn’t caused you too many issues too. Thanks for some awesome times!

I have every intention of coming back eventually, fresh start! I’ll also jump on at some point and donate a load more cash to the guild, I have around 1.3mil still!

2 Likes

Ahoy! Onwards we sail…

(And to think I teased you about the fact that you would never leave, and now it’s my turn :sob: )

1 Like

Oh Paka, you’re gonna make me cry :heart:
You’re the soul of this community, pure positivity (even though I know how much you’re going through lately) it’s inspiring! :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I am sure you will be a wonderful 3D artist @Trickyy90! Hope to see you again one day !
Good luck!

1 Like

If anyone wants to keep in touch with me I’ve put my Twitter link on my profile for those I don’t already have on there :heart:

Aw thank you :blush: I’m sure we will, I don’t think I’ll ever lose touch with this community fully, you’re all too great!

1 Like

Thank you!! :hugs: That means the world to me, hugs again!!

1 Like

dont say that, always motivate yourself :stuck_out_tongue:
shame to see you go for now but i’m sure you will be back at some point, we love you too! :heart:
dont be a stranger

1 Like

Thanks Host :smile: I’ll check in on you all every now and then!

1 Like

Sorry to see you go. But best of luck with your art. Keep posting on Twitter so I can see. Or if you have another social media you post your art on shoot me a link and I’ll gladly follow. I love seeing people’s art. :beers:

3 Likes

Thanks George :blush: And same to you, your work is absolutely amazing!! I don’t really use any other platforms, but I’ll keep posting my progress on Twitter!

3 Likes

Sounds fun! Maybe in a few years you’ll be helping design assets for this game too. Good luck, have fun /salute

1 Like

(Q.Q) here a :cookie: from me Boop (Q.Q) :heart::hugs:

1 Like

That’s the dream!! Thank you! /salute

2 Likes