The Essence & Fossils Trade

Nice, Made a mistake by coal wanted the medium coal or hard coal instead of soft coal . :grin::grin::grin: , my fault :grin::grin::grin:
Restocking everything@ this Moment.

Perhaps add that in the picture your portal is still marked as the Pyramid of Giza Plateau.

Also, funny thought, how about renaming your shop’s beacon to the Ancient Essential Pyramid of Giza Plateau! :smiley:

Pictures have been updated :+1::+1::+1: thx for the advice​:+1::+1::+1:

Renaming the beacon could BE an Option, Sounds good the ancient Essential Pyramid of Giza Plateau​:grin::grin::grin:

I am @ Work but when i left Home , 4 hours ago, there we’re still 400.000 coins in request basket for Fossils.

Also 72.000 coins left for hard coal buying each for 12c.

I have plenty of medium coal to sell too if you need it

Everything was restocked shop stands and request baskets.@12:00 cet

400.000 coins for Fossils

100.000 coins for Coal

72.000 Ancient Essence to sell, more in my Storage

i ll be at home in 3,5 hours for refilling everything

Thx to everyone who is supporting me and my work

Big Thx specialy goes to molav

So i Made some Changes in the build, ITS a little farther INSIDE now to have more Spacey for upcomming requests basket s and selling Stands .

Don t Wonder If you step through the Portal and dont see the First two trees stepps anything. Then IT will plop Up .

Everything was also refilled a Few Moments ago.

Greetings Turrican2006

Like every day everything was refilled
IT will BE refilled Till sunday 15 TH September early in the morning then IT will BE refilled again from 2 nd october again , reason are the yearly Holidays :grin::grin::grin:

If You ASK your self where i m gonna going in Holiday you can try trees Times to get the right answer :grin::grin::grin:

AS a Highlight for the First bithday of Boundless i ll give a free Stack of Ancient Essence AS give away :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

IT s in a Shopping stand der Picture

Greetings Turrican2006

Just to keep the Post Alive during Holidays :grin::grin::grin:
Will BE Back on october the second means in 9 days from now .