The Forum

Devs so while everyone is suggesting things for the game ive decided the forum should be a bit updated so could you possibly add a new forum category for the World builder cause i am looking through examples for things and it gets confusing searching for them Thanks!

2 Likes

This sounds like a good idea. There could be a pinned thread at the top with links to different tutorials.

2 Likes

yeah i think they should make a worldbuilder category too :smiley:

1 Like

It could Also contain links to sample worlds to allow people to teach themselves

1 Like

@ben @james here ya go

Options are:

1. Post World Builder stuff to the Modding or Creations categories depending on the content.

2. Create a new category explicitly for the World Builder. (Should it be a child of Modding?)

3. Enable tagging on posts. (Would be useful for lots of other posts.)

I’m personally not a big fan of predictively creating new forums (categories), as I would much rather have a smaller # of really active + busy categories than a larger # of quiet categories.

To confirm - I’m not saying no - rather asking what’s the best way to solve this. Clearly we want a good way for users to find posts about the World Builder.

1 Like

Honestly in my opinion i would say add a seperate area cause it is its own tool made by yous where as modding is used with tools depending on the creator but that is what i prefer i would say if you consider it create a poll somewhere give it a week and do what the outcome is as it is the most fair way to see what people would like now, because for my choice i would make a new one but that isn’t everyones view

1 Like