The Fustration and The How

I think some people are saying it’s easier to buy titanium, specifically, because it’s a by-product of mining on high tier planets.

Miners use maxed out, forged 3x3 gem/lucent hammers with a speed brews and chew through entire areas in minutes/hours - looking for gems & lucent ores. They usually sell off titanium for a really good price. In turn, they usually have request baskets to buy your iron & copper ores. Players will also trade for supplies - ie: trade 3 stacks of titanium ore for your 3 stacks of iron ore.

If you use your proceeds to buy forged gear, you can mine much faster and gather more resources to make things easier. :hammer:

With 25 T3+ free planets and hundreds of Sovereign planets in the Multiverse now, it’s not possible for someone to block off the entirety of a resource anymore.

If you are crafting free beacon fuel (not using Gleam Club):
Basic beacon fuel - 12x a year to keep your beacon fueled
Improved beacon fuel - 6x a year "
Greater beacon fuel - 3x a year "

They added beacon reclaims so that you retain your building materials if your beacon expires (but no blueprints as of yet).

4 Likes

Quite a few planets here. I mean really just find a decent planet with a good amount and go mining and you’ll get plenty. If you need some titanium @RangerSyphon let me know I have plenty I’d gladly give to you.

Probably ruin what little economy there is (and a few people would consider it P2W, but I understand where you are coming from as know you would rent those for the community.

2 Likes

Titanium is found around diamonds. T5+ is your best option so mcrib or.serpensindari are good starting points or the diamond mine in pakas place off TNT network by acylon.

3 Likes

I hooked him up with some thing’s and got a portal going as well. They’ll be fine. :ok_hand: I’ve taken them under my protective wing so to speak. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I kid. If and when you need anything else you know where to find me @RangerSyphon :v:

10 Likes

Take this offer up asap :stuck_out_tongue: You will not regret it!

2 Likes

Try going to Serp. My roommate gets a lot of his titanium from there.

1 Like

There was a rumor that you have around 75 sovereigns? Is this true? o.O

4 Likes

do you mean 75 Sovereigns or 75% of them :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

… I think it is probably at most a dozen between my two accounts at the moment. Now, as for TOTAL I’ve done… that has got to be way more than 75. :hushed: :flushed: I can’t even guess, lol. I like to play with them, it’s entertaining - I mean, I also sit there on Chunkbase and roll endless Minecraft seeds trying to find good ones when I’m bored, stuff like this hits a button for me - but also just like to help out the community. As long as there is decent demand for it will try to keep it going unless the Oort grind just becomes too much.

7 Likes

I wonder if (like the old barcode battler thing) there’s a good ‘seed’ thingy or whatever it is that could ensure an at least semi-favourable starting roll.

1 Like

i just started for the first time getting resources and
have to admit you need to research forum
some site and ask around on discord
to go mining for what ya need
our you be waisting your time
one tip once you found for example the perfect spot to mine titanium store the planet with titanium in it in the storage where you store the titanium + location marker then next time you need some you just grab those and your off
have to admit although is my first time mining aswell
i have skipped directly to level 50 fastbrew /pie forgedgemhammer mining
i do find finding locations ingame not to much hassle using hubs and mining networks
think you better go gem mining and get the titanium as sideproduct depending your level
also use karma dont focus on titanium and you will find more then if you look for it (if you have my luck lol)

2 Likes

I don’t know how helpful it will be, but this was shared a while back.

5 Likes

Nice… Thx…

Pls avoid the shop forged with love…
And the honey Bee in gleam farm

Thx

1 Like

Ooh nice if i go mining (once on a blue moon) this will be very helpful :wink:

1 Like

You need a new addiction

Try rolling baldurs gate characters. One of my friends spends all day doing that lol.

1 Like

Heh, I used to do something similar waayyyy back, talking like three decades or so here, on one of the first Wizardry games… keep firing up rolls as very rarely it would give a bunch of extra points. Now that’s some old-school stuff there… spend all that time, but then if you get wiped, not only have to corpse run but resurrection could be botched…

And I also had to blow into carts and… (shakes umbrella at resident young whippersnappers)

4 Likes

There will definitely be a generation of kids, now, that would have no idea of what you mean! The struggle was real!

2 Likes

Three decades? Honestly, you don’t look a day over 24, maybe 25…

5 Likes

A lot of people have or had a lot of sovereigns at some point. I was up to 25 at one point. But the beauty of why @bucfanpaka had or has so many is what makes it different. She did it for the community… along with feeding her addiction to creating planets.

A+ in my book.

4 Likes

Thanks @tarranth - I turn 42 in a couple weeks here! :sweat_smile: - and @Redlotus - it really does make me feel good to know people are enjoying the rentals and that they’ve helped out! :smiley: (The addiction feeding feeling when I jump on a new one I’ve rolled is also nice… but doesn’t last as long. :laughing: )

I’ll add on the age and gaming thing, I’m glad I was born when I was… I don’t think I’d have had the patience for many games I loved or that they’d have captured my imagination so much if I were an adult back in the 80s-mid 90s. On the other side of it, I think being a kid now with what is out there would be overwhelming… not to mention, I would NOT have wanted to grow up in todays environment with social media and cell cams everywhere and all!

6 Likes