[THE FUTURE] Portals to each region x64 get some exp! (may be used for hunts)

yes bro, that’s what i wanted to do in the first place.
the idea behind this is that when i allow plotting overtime people can just pick a region they like to build on and when they have a shop setup or tell people the quick and easy way to access , (hey i build at region 32) , so they just have to use that portal to get there instead of going through 31 others first… that’s the logic behind it for me. but i might do this on my second 64 region planet!
and i always see it as a suggestion and not criticism mate :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it won’t its just playing smart not hard

glad you like it! ^_^.
thank you matey

1 Like

Thanks for explaining. I like your idea of claiming regions! :heart:

1 Like

Quick question, can you even cover the portal expenses? You need 33k / day for break-even according to my calculations. Footfall is only 2.56k / visitor…

Regards,

1 Like

are you sure?

64 portals 1 shard per hour x 24hours in a day?

besides that i can fuel all portals for 3-4months currently
in time they ran out i probably got another 4-5 months ready, so yeah i can fully maintain it ^^

footfall depends on the prestige, the goal is to get each portal area to 250,000 prestige

1 Like

It’s about right depending on the cost of shards. I’m not sure how much footfall you get per visitor but I think you only need 5-10 per day to break even. Of course, knowing you, this is simply a large benevolent donation to the community from your heart :slight_smile:

1 Like

18x300/250x24x64 = 33177.6 considering 1 oort = 0.3k coins.

18 stones
300 price
250 hours
24 hours in a day
64 portals

Regards,

1 Like

ooooh you mean cost! xD i thought shards per day haha,
as for cost yeah i got that fully covered :stuck_out_tongue:

having a bad headache i blame that sorry

1 Like

it varies for now really but yeah its not about the coins for me , its about helping the community, and now that we have sovereigns it was a good idea to do what i wanted to do ages ago and without getting in trouble for it.

100%!

2 Likes

also spread the word with others so they could enjoy the exp too! i could even set up portals to the area if people want it at their city/hub i just need to know if this is required

1 Like

i added numbers so people know the starting point, also for those to remember where they left off, if they get lagged out

2 Likes

This is the best thing that has ever happened to me

1 Like

Glad you enjoy it!

Thanks for this, been showing others also. Twice while running through (with different alts) the game froze on me, do you think this is worth a support post?

1 Like

Thanks mate!

No no point since its related to the portals I assume, I tried with 5 alts and 2 had lag at the last 15 portals its really internet related I think since it does require a lot of load

edit: i noticed its only for new region unlocks that this lags occurs, i tried using alts that already have the regions unlocked and i had zero lag. maybe because the on screen region unlock notification is slower

1 Like

would also thank the community and players in game for all the messages i have received so far
i got so many messages with a thank you for setting up the portals i love the appreciation and it makes it worth doing!

thanks everyone

4 Likes

planet closed for public access due to some work and changes

also hopefully adding a portal from TNT to the region exp area today!

should be back accessible in 6 (ish hours).

Back accessible

2 Likes

Hey @HOST, I love your setup! I was thinking of doing something similar, if you don’t mind! Do you think it would be still be worth doing on a planet with 50 regions? I have two that size at the moment, but I am considering getting a larger planet.

1 Like

The way the math works, 50 regions will get about 127k exp whereas 64 regions get 208k exp. The difference is due to the 51st-64th region giving much more exp, since you get more exp for each consecutive region.

Basically the 1st region gives 100, 2nd gives 200, … 64th gives 6400

2 Likes