The game thinks I'm Australian

I’ve been started off on Vena V which I fairly quickly found out was an Australian starter planet and pretty much as far away from my friends as I could get, even though I like in the UK. Any way I can quickly get to the UK starter planet so I can play with my friends?

You are Australian, m8. The game is never wrong!

Or, you might be able to get another player to taxi you to the EU worlds. Sorry I can’t personally help.

The game asks you when you first start which region you’re in. If you answered Australia then you’ll be on the an Australian spawn world.

If you want to get to a European world then you’ll need to:

1. Play the game, build or buy a Warp to your friends worlds, or

2. Find a friendly player to create the Warp for you.

I honestly don’t remember being asked about my region when I started the game, but I did end up on the proper server. But I do have a friend on the US west coast that spawned in US East.

Yeah I honestly don’t remember being asked about my region either…

If it’s when you first boot up the game/walk into sanctum it’s meant to ask you which region you’re in - then it didn’t happen to me either.

(I’m retired & tend to play weird times so would have tried to start on a US world if the option was there.)

It depends on when you started, before it asked then it assigned you.

ya same it never asked me when i joined aswell if it did i would of been on Berlyn but it started me off on solum

1 Like

@james it looks like new accounts (in the past month or 2?) are not being asked for their region, not sure if it’s a bug or disabled for now.

(So : Dec 21 2016 people remember being asked for their region & Jan 15th people weren’t asked so it can be tied into very roughly something between those dates)

1 Like

Well I’m sure someone will taxi you, they may want the coins for doing it but that’s not so bad. Another scenario would be next week when portals are released you would certainly be able to find free transport.

I have to assume it’s a bug as the developer that responded still seems to think it works…

1 Like

It could be a bug, I do not see anything saying they changed it. Release 144 says you can pick. I think release 149 you did not pick. If it was not stated in the change logs it might be a bug.

1 Like

Around Jan 15th is when I started and I definitely wasn’t asked.

@EasilyBored I have a place on vena v, inside it has a buying plinth with location markers. I only put the two Therka location that I have. My house is located -271, 105, 1957. Buy marker go to sanctuary and use on the warp conduits. I hope this helps you out, marker cost 15c and the warp will cost 600 from this planet.

5 Likes

Are you on a a EU server now?

1 Like

We have discovered that the region select option was not always displayed.

If anyone is still stuck on the wrong region I will help them move.

5 Likes