The Gathering

Could have a boat party at the Sedatars spawn :wink:

Maths are so tricky.
6p Eu time is noonish in the statesā€¦
Does this look like it could be a jump in point?

1 Like

Hopefully player tokens come in with update 100!
would be most excellent if we could get " a bag of bens" before we break the servers!
@ ben did issue the specific challenge of trying to crash the servers!

1 Like

YACHT PARTY ON SEDATARS!! WOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOOWOO! We can take the after party to my light-palace.

Itā€™s like 4am for me D:
Usually when Im collabing with UK and US, we do around 11pm GMT (so 10am Aus, 6pm in some states in the US)

I have said this before and i will say it again:

I play most nights around 7PM~12PM EST during the week and sometimes more on weekends.
If you add me on steam we can play whenever, Im always down to help build or tell people where I am if they can be trusted not to grief :wink:

EDITED TO SAY:
Thats not to say I wouldnt mind a meetup, someone just add me and tell me when its going down :smiley_cat:

Didnt mean to forget our Australian friends! (other than British, Canadian and American, Australian is the only other language I speak) Just didnt think that far aheadā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll bring the cookies! (but Iā€™m also eating all the cookies)

I know the recipe for torches, Ill bring candles for the cake!

2 Likes

Or my tavern afterā€¦ we need a live band.

We need to craft instruments >:(

3 Likes

We need hands to be able to craft or play anything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well fortunately the crafting update is today.

2 Likes

Ladies and gents, tomorrowā€™s party day.

So on which place? I could be there at 14:00 or 15:00 GMT :wink:

Iā€™ve edited the topic to have most of the important info, but Sedatar capital, the party boat, is our official gathering location.

Bring your friends, the more the merrier.

1 Like

Thx. I will post this happening on the german Oort forum as well. May be I get one or two to come :wink:

Yes! This is exciting!

Edit: Uh-oh, I canā€™t find Sedatars online! Itā€™s been down since the patch went live :ā€™( I was going to try and set up some party stuff on it, but I canā€™t right now. Hopefully it comes back up in time for the party, but if it does not, perhaps we should find a plan b world?

plan b is lleb capital

1 Like

Umā€¦ Lleb is also down at the momentā€¦