The Gathering

It’s like 4am for me D:
Usually when Im collabing with UK and US, we do around 11pm GMT (so 10am Aus, 6pm in some states in the US)

I have said this before and i will say it again:

I play most nights around 7PM~12PM EST during the week and sometimes more on weekends.
If you add me on steam we can play whenever, Im always down to help build or tell people where I am if they can be trusted not to grief :wink:

EDITED TO SAY:
Thats not to say I wouldnt mind a meetup, someone just add me and tell me when its going down :smiley_cat:

Didnt mean to forget our Australian friends! (other than British, Canadian and American, Australian is the only other language I speak) Just didnt think that far ahead…

1 Like

I’ll bring the cookies! (but I’m also eating all the cookies)

I know the recipe for torches, Ill bring candles for the cake!

2 Likes

Or my tavern after… we need a live band.

We need to craft instruments >:(

3 Likes

We need hands to be able to craft or play anything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well fortunately the crafting update is today.

2 Likes

Ladies and gents, tomorrow’s party day.

So on which place? I could be there at 14:00 or 15:00 GMT :wink:

I’ve edited the topic to have most of the important info, but Sedatar capital, the party boat, is our official gathering location.

Bring your friends, the more the merrier.

1 Like

Thx. I will post this happening on the german Oort forum as well. May be I get one or two to come :wink:

Yes! This is exciting!

Edit: Uh-oh, I can’t find Sedatars online! It’s been down since the patch went live :’( I was going to try and set up some party stuff on it, but I can’t right now. Hopefully it comes back up in time for the party, but if it does not, perhaps we should find a plan b world?

plan b is lleb capital

1 Like

Um… Lleb is also down at the moment…

This was a super awesome idea and I hope it will be repeated many times to come. My family and extended family were wanting to come this time around, but we have a family birthday happening at the same time. I hope one of the you tubers will put together a summary video to commemorate tomorrow’s event. Cheers!

How about @Nyuudles tower at Tawas? It’s a PVP flagged beacon, but maybe we can organize some battles for fun as well?

Edit for clarity: Nyuudles’ tower is the magnificent beaconed zone to the right of the capital.

1 Like

Plan C it is. unless the previous capitals are up.

1 Like

I just had the idea (cuz @Tahru mentioned it) to do such gatherings weekly at Saturday. Saturday is a good day cuz updates are planed to happen on Wednesdays and til Saturday the most after patches are through. Also, it’s a day where most people have the time for playing.

We could just say that we get to the place (that may vary) on each even hour gmt (2:00, 4:00, … UK time). That would help seeing others. Of cause people can also make dates through the forum.

What do you think? :wink:

1 Like