The Great Replenisher still bugged?

still showing hidden - but showing also % of players that did it

If anyone wants lots of detail about the feats and objectives, I wrote about all of them in my trophy guide. Many of them are temperamental like people have said - they have to be done in exactly the right order, and the phrasing can be confusing or vague sometimes.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/10759-boundless-trophy-guide#9-journal-addict

Journal Addict and No Feat Too Great are both impossible to obtain right now due to bugs in the game and unfinished content. It’s been reported to Monumental. If there is any percentage on those two it’s due to hackers/scammers.

3 Likes

Was able to score some of those super rare Hunger Bombs last night. Which I’ve put on display. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v:

3 Likes

You mean this ones?

2 Likes

a beter view

2 Likes

I wish I could remember who I used to buy mine from back when I first started. It was at a Asian style market, possibly on Minorengle. The player quit playing before we got the new planets like malu and all them. It bothers me anytime I think about them bombs. They were pretty cool folks.

3 Likes

Still been trying to get my hands on one for the feat myself lol maybe someday ill get some assistance or they will fix the bug

2 Likes

Seen the rarity of this item ingame i am thinking of sellng one of the six bags that i own

2 Likes

I was thinking to ask you how many offers you’ve gotten :rofl:

Then I came here and immediately saw this. I’m in, feel free to DM a price range for a full bag. I’m not even really active right now I’d have to log in to see what I can afford.