The Great Replenisher still bugged?

I was working through some more objectives this past week and could not get The Great Replenisher to trigger. I have my forged bombs, but does any one know if there is something else required for completion? I saw an old thread discussing this from several years ago but I figured I would double check now since it’s been a while.

Thanks!
Hiralian

1 Like

It still requires the forged bombs that only restore energy or whatever, not currently obtainable in the forging system. The achievement was never moved to the newer style, so technically you can get it if you happened to find a set of those bombs from before the update to forging, but i am not aware of anyone having any of them.

1 Like

The update to forging was made before the reclaim update as well, meaning that if any beacons that had them were gone from inactivity? Well, there may be very very few left, if any.

1 Like

It’s bombs that replenish you against hunger. Those bombs made it so that you literally never needed food, which is why they got removed.

1 Like

I Can Confirm The Bombs still exist in game (Who has them no Clue)

I have all the Objectives Done the Achievement is still Bugged

1 Like

Yep still exists.
Not resolved yet.

There are only a few people that have these bombs and they are quite about it.
I would too as everybody would PM you to get that Great Replenisher done.

All objectives are done for me as 1 person was very, very kind to me to get all my objectives done.

At some point they might fix this and for now just focuss on other things I guess.

1 Like

Was this in the objectives?

Yes, it is.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I’m done all the combat objectives. I think I remember one evening someone let a bunch of us use the bombs to complete this one. Fairly certain they may have some left. But they aren’t playing atm.

2 Likes

Yup Hunger Bombs, not forgeable anymore, but there are a few peeps with a few of them still.

1 Like

For those of you that have never seen the bombs, and want the achievement, here’s a chuckle :stuck_out_tongue:

:man_shrugging:

EDIT: Hmmm now I’m really confused

I’ve used a lot of these on hunts, both styles honestly. Maybe just bad timing or other people getting the hits.

look at this

but this one is better, can anyone explain this?

1 Like

but i found something that is impossible, im sure that i mined few thousands of rifts in total

but this one… i almost felt of my chair when i saw this - HOW this is even possible not get it done? im a hoarder/gatherer

1 Like

well i have no idea…

but this is something i totally dont understand, to complete this exact tasks you need to go back in time and fully coiled it with basic coils?

we should warn new players that they need to use ancient technology to complete tasks

2 Likes

Those exo collection ones have to be done after they unlock, and in the order they appear (although if it’s the same session sometimes order won’t matter), as for the coil achievements, yep they use the non advanced coils for those achievements, i had to run around and buy and/or make some to do the achievements. Figured if i ever got around to rebuilding the tardis I’d have a section for guild members to borrow out the stuff for some of these objectives just so they could complete them easier

1 Like

I have one of those hunger bombs

1 Like

Yup got that one :grin: :grin:
I actually have all 183 done which amazes me.

2 Likes

Now to finish some of those last feats!

3 Likes

btw - what are those hidden archievements on steam?

I have nothing hidden but all my locked ones are already in your list. I guess for someone else to tell we’d need a list of the ones you do have.

If you click on global achievements up there it just might show you the full list?