The Guille Elder Monestary

I would like to take a brief moment to tell everyone about the path of Guille. So for those who don’t know Guille Foresta is a region on Kada, a small forest. Named after Guille the god of Land, father of creation and matter. Guille is the brother of Nemus, the Kada god of Darkness, the creator of mobs and disaster, and the thrower of meteorites. The Guille Elder Monestary in Guille Foresta, Kada 1, Is a compact but complexly designed monestary that focuses on two things, the first of which is the path of Guille. The elders who decide to join and live at the monestary choose one of four paths. The first Path is Eldership of Resolution, These Elders devote themselves to the creation of society, to law and order. And are the council leaders of the monestary. The next three paths are the paths of Creation, Perception, and Mystic. Creation Eldership is a devotion to building the best gear and machines in the elder forge. The Eldership of Perception is the devotion to building, decorating, and cosmetics. and Finally the Eldership of Mystic, the devotion to augments, enchantments, and brews and food. After a path is chosen the new members live in the monestary, while small and cozy, the monestary will focus on that second thing aswell, brotherhood. The monestary has been openedand we are accepting new elders, please search the forests of Kada, Find us!

3 Likes

I took the liberty of editing your post to remove the leading 4 spaces, as it was displaying as a very long code snippet otherwise.

2 Likes

Thanks i wasnt sure why that was

1 Like