The Hive: Mega Thread

Welcome back to the Hive. This Thread will be for everything Hive. This includes the active portal roster, special events, and some shop sales. There will be a separate hunt thread for upcoming hunts.

Promotional Ad

Portal Roster

10 Likes

Looking to hook up a shop? Check us out :grinning:

Planet Host portal tokens have been set out. Please be sure to have an exit to the planet in your connection. If you are having issues with the portal token please reach out.

The Hive will have many improvement phases and features added over the course of the next few months. Don’t miss out!

3 Likes

T5 Network about to open.

Here you can find all 4, T5 planets plus added hook ups for you.
Flaaan anyone wanna host for me? lol

The Robotic Bee swamp has begone.

T6 Planets coming soon.

Image from inside T5 Hub. Simple but will be rebuilt in time.

Added upon launch access to the T5 Network host. My home planet “Siren”. Siren will offer rotating gleam color farm.
Some great flat land for gathering plants and boulders. Hunting! Sorry not great on the gems. Iron is ok. Enjoy everyone shout if you need anything.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Swing on by and grab a portal everyone! The large portals on the back wall are being resize for smaller more oort effective use. Outside the streets are being laid out for multiple shops offering many different items.

2 Likes

i feel loved :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1 Like

tenor

Hey there :kissing_heart: @RedY3 :rofl:

2 Likes

@RedY3 @Ratchel How you all been doing? lol

2 Likes

Collecting canes here! How about yourself? :smiley:

2 Likes

Chillin like a villain :wink:

2 Likes

Growing old and thinking young. Good to see some of the old timers still kicking around.

1 Like

Recent Updates:

1x2 portal now in middle with SOV portals.
2nd floor portals. Adding over 45 new portals.
T6 Network gradually opening. Cardass, Shedu, Ect

6 Likes