The Hunter's Collective Marathon Hunt 3pm EDT 28th May

Oh man oh man oh man

5 Likes

The prize list is IN FRICKIN SANE!

4 Likes

Less than a week now! The hype is real!

2 Likes

I’m so going to have to pull an all nighter for this one! Hey is there a list of what planets we will be on so I know what slingbows I need to stock up on? Also I will need sooooo much coffeee

3 Likes

That’ll be announced by Beth closer to the day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Everyone getting ready for this?
Its gonna go down in history as the best marathon @Wonderstruck as eva seen? OMG :crazy_face:

Show us your Marathon Hunt Food Nibble Supplies… :hamburger: :fries: :lollipop:

3 Likes

I’ll release the lineup on Thursday. I’ll let you all know how it’s going to work passing on to the next leader.

4 Likes

hyyyyyyyyyyyyyppppppppeeeeeeeee! thank you all amazing hunt leaders for organizing this event

5 Likes

2 Likes

Funding for building any of the prizes (O.O)

1 Like

Let’s hype it up again! less than 2 days from the event and we got good prizes cooking!

7 Likes

Woot if my other half doesn’t have plans for us we’ll try to join he is a hunter I’m a healer.

Z

3 Likes

I got the pizza :pizza: order on stand by =)

1 Like

I’ll be dropping the schedule tomorrow :heart:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Just remember peeps, all are welcome to the events regardless if your beginner looking to try hunting or have played for 10,000 hrs hahahah :heart:

Shall The Force Be With You

3 Likes

:grimacing: been looking forward to this hunt all week this will my first Marathon hunt :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see you there :heart: yay

One day remaining, can’t wait for the big party!

2 Likes

The question my partner has is, is there a cut-off to the time one could join the hunt? Sadly our holiday weekend doesn’t start until 7 pm tomorrow.

He wants to me join you all and him to catch us near the end.

Z

1 Like