The Legendary Satsuma

This satsuma (or tangerine? Mandarin? Clementine? Smol orange?) has been sitting in this same spot, ignored and neglected, in Turbulenz HQ since last week Friday.

It is my mission to report its journey through its life, for we are all curious what will happen to it.

Will it ever be eaten? Or will the forces of nature take control over its soft sunset-coloured flesh?

Stay tuned to the next update of The Legendary Satsuma.

9 Likes

Not sure if this belongs into off-topic^^

But keep on reporting the journey of satsuma-tan xD

2 Likes

So what are the chances of something bad happening to me if I change this to off-topic.

(Dang @KuroKuma was a ninja and arrived before me :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Lester?!?!

4 Likes

The plot thickens.

6 Likes

That´s probably an egg Lester laid in the Turbulenz HQ before he disappeared :smile:

2 Likes

I want to rip open its flesh and devour its insides.

My satsuma stares in open-mouthed disbelief …

5 Likes

C’est ne Pa.Une note sur la table.

1 Like

Is that Portuguese at the bottom of that note?

Edit: I was curious what was written on the satsumas note … Google translate detected it as Portuguese:-

“school schedule, your mood every day
happy sad invited. collecting three series of cases”

I’ve not a clue what that is all about!

Lol, cool image, and nice camera!

It’s the ciiiircle of liiiiife :musical_note:

lol go work on the game what wont your boss think posting about a piece of lonely fruit

I think that satsuma will have children and they will eat her sadly

It’s definitely a halo.

1 Like

HOW DO YOU NOT EAT THE SATSUMA! they are AMAZING

Tell it to these guys http://www.dumpaday.com/funny-pictures/funny-things-people-do-when-they-get-bored-at-work-28-pics/

I’ve actually done something similar to the post-it notes on the monitor in one of my old jobs… not quite as large scale as that one though!

Oh wait… there’s a passing banana that looks worried for the seemingly abandoned satsuma…

6 Likes

Ha! Amazing! :slight_smile:

A calamity has befallen.

4 Likes