The longest going

I’m curious, what buildings / structures have been around the longest?

There are some impressive builds out there and I know they didn’t just go up overnight.

4 Likes

I have some plots that were the first ones and capital on Phem in like the first day. I have original plots and builds on Biitula (first capital), Circ, and Beckon but most of the actual builds were reworked so barely any of the original layouts, etc.

But here is a pic with the beacon and a bit of the build for Phem.

5 Likes

The Towers of Power on Alder have been around since the beginning.

I just found these old pictures from dec 2018

Definitely looks a bit different now. The tower to the left is the same tower as in the other screen shot.

8 Likes

Wish I had plotted right beside you back then… could have sold my land for MILLIONS!

6 Likes

I started building on Houchus upon Release of the planet so my moon probably been there since then Boop!

7 Likes

I got the game just a few days after it was fully released, my first little build on Storis II is still there, it holds some of my flower collection these days :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Rabbit of Finata!

10 Likes

I love wandering around the Tower of Power, always find something new.

3 Likes

Oh nice, I was there just the other day :wink:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: awesome. There’s always new things being built. Especially now that a bunch of the Reapers have been build there. :heart::v::beers:

5 Likes

It must have been great fun when it all started. You all probably have some good memories.

4 Likes

Good morning , Bastion’s first beacon was activated on the first day that Boundless was released and has been slowly growing ever since .

6 Likes

In fairness, I’m old, so my memory is terrible! :grin:

3 Likes

Wow, that is amazing.

I have only been around for a year, didn’t play for almost half of that and I already moved 3 times. 🫣 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

My main house is in my original beacon from launch day, Sep 11, 2018, but I built the house in August 2019. In fact a lot of my current builds started small then I tore them down and expanded after neighboring beacons regened.

My oldest building at present is easily my ugliest, next to my house and probably completed a month or two before it- and that’ll be coming down soon for a better idea.

I’m always reminiscing about old town Kindred Bay. I now own all the land that made up the city for the first 4 months or so, before we blew up in popularity, and it’s now all part of the [future] neighborhood of Mariel Beach.

Only took 16k prestige to become capital. Less than two years later we had 100mil prestige. Fun times. I was telling someone about our history just yesterday, and it got me on the topic of player-written books we can place and trade. That’s for a different thread though.

3 Likes

Sadly, I didn’t learn about the game until about 9 months after release. Wish I had been there from the beginning.

4 Likes